University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

The kind of person that should attend this school is anyone detrmined to continue their education. Someone who wants to make a better live for themselves and their family. A person who has time managemnt obstacles would benefit from this school because of the conveinice of being online. Any one that has a dream of accomplishing the dream of a college education and who would put forth the effort to meet those goals.

A student looking to attend University of Phoenix online campus needs to be self motivated. Students need to be good with time management as well as organized. A person who needs that face to face interaction should not attend this school as there is no face to face interaction. If a person typically needs a little push from teachers in order to complete projects and assignments I would not reccommend online learning.

Anyone that wants a degree threw online campus or lives close to the school its self and likes alot of comunication with friendly people that is there to help you every step of the way. If you dont have time to be present at a school campus and your job plus daily tasks take up the biggest part of the day then the online classes are best for you. I also take the online classes because I pick the time that is best for me.

If you are a dedicated, energetic, and motivated person, the University of Phoenix is right for you. This school is famous, in my opinion, for students who are goal driven and know exactly what they want. Diversity is wanted at this school, so essentially- everyone is invited. If you are opinionated, disrespectful, and non-motivated, you most likely should not be attending a college- especially the University of Phoenix.

The kind of person who should attend my school should be someone who is serious about their education most importantly however; I think that anyone can attend this school. If you are a go getter, hard worker, someone who says "I can" and " I will", I believe will fall right into place at the University of Phoenix. Anyone who is positive and has a positive outlook on life as well as their future shold attend my school.

A dedicated student, who is ready to commit to spending many hours studying and achieving his or her goals. University of Phoenix's Online Program is excellent, the website tools and resources are extremely user friendly, however in order to be successful in an online program the student must be organized and committed. This is the perfect program for parents who are unable to attend college in the campus setting.

Someone that is dedicated and does well with deadlines. There is nobody standing over your shoulder saying to go to class so it is sometimes hard to go but everyone is there to help and it is amazing for me because I dont have time to go to class full-time, work full-time, and spend quality time with my daughter before she goes to sleep so being ably to work at my own pace is the bast part about UoP.

The student attending any online classes needs to be very disciplined., self motivating, and not easily discouraged. The student must be able to complete each task on time without someone reminding them that there is a project due and the date it is due. The online classes are not for everyone and if the person needs constant reminding of each assignment then the online classes are not for them.

The type of person that should go to this school would be people that don't have a lot of time on their hands because they have an online campus that people like that can take. This is also a great school for people that know what they want in life and know what kind of future that they want. But mainly this school is good for people who want to take online courses and get their degree faster.

A persone who is very focused and has a lot of time to engage in the student forums. If you have a busy social life or have other commitments this is not the place for you. It is very difficult balance school and personal life. You must above all prioritize and be dedicated to your education because if not, you will not have much success here. This online enviorment is very fast paced.