University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

A person that is focused, has a mind set geared towards success and a person that is well disciplined. The person should not be afraid to venture out on uncharted waters and know that whatever they set their mind to do, they can accomplish it. A doer and not just a sayer, a person who has the strength to take one more step to their vision even when the vision gets blurry. A Champion.

The good thing about the university i attend is that anyone can attend. It is set up for people who desire to recieve an education in the mist of their busy lives. If you are a single parent and the desire to begin or continue your education, it is perfect because it is so flexible and the advisors really do their best to look out for you and support you in career and educational goals.

University of Phoenix online campus is perfect for people with demanding schedules requiring flexibility in educaational options. I have found that the online format is also greaat for people who are more shy or less outgoing in person. Being on line allows you to be more open and allowed me to expand my level of participation and thus amount I learned with out being self-concious.

I think anyone interested in going to college should check out University of Phoenix Online. I am curretly an adult student enrolled in an Elementary Education major. Being an adult, I was unable to go to a physical school because I needed to continue working full-time in order to keep my apartment. Online is very convienent and allows me to make my own schedule. Definitely worth it!

To attend an online university a student should be highly self-motivated. No one is going to make you do the work, if you don't complete the assignments and hold yourself to personal standards you could easily fail. The student who attends this university should be self-motivated, have perseverance, be creative, and live a well balanced life that allows time to focus on assignments.

Any type of person looking for a focused education based on certain fields of professional career objectives should certainly consider the University of Phoenix Online Campus. People from all walks of life, regardless of race, religion, age, or social staus are finding themselves at home and comfortable being ingaged in their pursuit of a higher education and personal fullfillment.

U of P online is for any student that finds the traditional classroom as difficult. Knowing exactly what you have to do each week for 5 weeks with only one class at a time had worked great for me. As a father of three and a full time working adult, the flexibility this class room setting gives me has helped make me sucessful in the classroom for the first time since high school.

This school is extremely flexible, but requires a high degree of discipline because it is 100% online. I would say it's good for people who have commitments outside of school that take up a lot of time, or require a lot of travel. Due to the flexibility, I'm able to spend time with my family, work full-time, and take some time out for myself without jeopardizing my performance.

I believe the type of person that should attend this school is a person who has to provide for themselves while in college and has to work full time while attending. This college may not be for a person who is being provided for while attending school, because they would be able to have more time and spend more time with their classmates and instructors at another institution.

The person that should attend this school should be able to do tasks by themselves. If you take online courses you are solely responsible for getting working turned in on time and making sure that the readings are completed. However, in a classroom setting you are responsible for getting your work done, but there's more of a network to make sure you're getting things done.