University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

A person with a lot of stress and little time should attend this school. Everyone at this institute is very helpful to me. My enrollment advisor calls me at least twice a week just to make sure I am doing ok. People with no support system would do great at this school. My team is by my side every step of the way and there is not enough thanks to give them.

Anybody who wants more out of life, rather than just pursuing jobs endlessly. This is a perfect place for anybody who is wanting to start or pursue a career, while working full time and or raising children. Even if you are fresh out of high school and still don't know what they actually want to do. This is a perfect opportunity to add progress to your life.

The kind of person who should attend this is school is someone who is willing to work hard for their degree and wants to better their life, but does not have a lot of time because of work, family and other outside stimulus that has prevented them from going back to school. It works with life's everyday challenges to be able to help further your education.

Students at the University of Phoenix should be dedicated, communicative, motivated, and hard-working. They must understand as adult college students, they might have to sacrifice personal activies or leisure time to pursue their education. They must be willing to contribute to their learning teams and strive to maintain integrity and academic excellence.

The type of person that I feel should attend this university, is someone whom is self driven and determined to succed. This school offers many different ways to better you education and also supply you with more than enough resource for individuals whom are better suited to learn in a more one on one environment with no actual human contact so to speak.

Anybody that is pressed for time, and just doesn't have the time to get to a campus. This campus is perfect for stay at home moms, full time workers, anybody looking to pursue a higher education from the comfort of home. This school would also be a great option for high school students looking to get a start on their college education.

Anyone that doesnt have relatives with deep pockets that still need to hold down a job full time while earning a degree. Someone who has the disipline to focus with their school work when their are other distractions around. This person needs to have the initiative to overcome any kind of objections that may face them in their lives.

I would say that the kind of person that should attend the University of Phoenix needs to be determined, goal oriented and dedicated. A person that knows how to set time aside for school as though in a classroom as well as separate study time. The kind of person that should attend this school needs to be ready to learn and succeed.

Someone who likes to work ono projects and tasks by themselves. Someone who doesn't like or is intimidated by a traditional classroom setting. The university of phoenix also appeals to working professionals, workers, or stay at home moms who need to work or don't have a lot of time to attend a traditional college or university.

The kind of person that should attend this school should be a dedicated one because this is a top school. Highering your education should be a top goal for you because the work you will have to do takes time and dedcation. It is not easy but this school gives you every thing you need to succseed in life. It is all in your hands.