University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

This school is really for the student that has mastered time management because 100 percent is done online you have to be very disciplined and committed to furthering your education. It is also a great format for students that are working or have families but yet want to get the education that you want.

A person that is hardworking and disciplined. The kind of person that is willing to hit the books even when friends are out having fun. With University of Phoenix online campus students have to set time aside to get their word done. Students can not procrastinater or it will reflect in their grades.

I personally believe very much in University of Phoenix's online degrees. It is great for adult learners. Adults who have children, careers, and busy life styles, UOP works around your busy schedules. It is also good for young adults who have families and jobs and are also juggling busy lives.

If a person is interested in holding a career in the medical field, then this is the school for them. This university has a great nursing program. Even if someone is not interested in the medical field, they should attend this university. It is a in a grea neighborhood and has a beautiful campus.

Being a single mother and with working full-time, I firmly believe that anybody like me, with a busy scheudle, should attend an online school. I work a lot and I also spend a lot of time with my daughter, so taking online courses is perfect for somebody with a busy work schedule and a family.

Anyone who says they are too busy for school because they work would love this school. With online school you do not have to worry about being too tired after work to go sit through a two hour class. You can work on your assignments in your free time and the teachers are very supportive.

I recommend any and everyone to attend this school, University of Phoenix has many resources that will help you throughout your class and it even help you figure out who you are as a person and what you want out of life, so this school is for anyone who is trying to better themselves.

A student who wants to simply just get their basics completed or are not sure what they would like their field of study to be yet. A student may also attend TVCC if they are not ready for the "college life" yet and would rather stay home one or two more years before living their own.

Anyone can attend University of Phoenix. All ages and different ethnic backgrounds have the opportunity to achieve their academic goals at University of Phoenix. Individuals that have a hectic schedule from work, family, and extra personal activities can choose to take this route.

Again, a very self-disciplined, motivated, determined individual should attend this school. You have deadlines that you have to meet, but you are the one who has a good amount of time to make sure you get it done in. It all comes back to you as the individual and being responsible.