University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

A person that is motivated, detemined to succede, and have good time management. Time management seems a big part with studying, activities, assignments, and particpation as well. If your motivated your sure of what you want, need, and deserve. Work hard to accomplish it! Determination is what you need should you feel overwhelmed. Stress can have you second quessing yourself, wondering if you can do it. YOU CAN!!!! Stay focused, determined, realize its just a faze and that too shall pass because its just emotions and your strength is greater inside your head and your journey to reach your goals.

Someone that should not consider schooling online through University of Phoenix would be someone that needs routine and enjoys being on campus. Individuals that learn best by using their visual and kinesthetic abilities, I feel, would not thrive in an online setting. In order to grow intellectually and retain what you're learning online would have to be a self starter and have enough self-discipline to ensure that you can succeed in getting your degree. Many people prefer to physically go to school, but those who like to have flexibility with their schedule would thrive in an online setting.

I think that everyone should attend University of Phoenix-Online Campus, it has so much to offer a student even those who do not like going to school. I had graduated in1991 with an Associate in Applied Sciences. The advisors has been a positive support system for me and just holding a conversations with them in the beginning motivated me to attend. When I need extra help I go to the student center here in Southfield, Michigan where the staff is always there to assist you. University of Phoenix- Online Campus has help me broaden my thinking and writing skills.

I would not recommend this school to people who are not comfortable with using a computer. It is important that one should feel comfortable with navigating the student Website and using the required programs for each class. One who is not computer savvy may experience a shortfall in their GPA due to not correctly completing their assignments or managing to submit them to the proper place. I would also not recommend those who have no self-discipline. It is important that one put themselves on a schedule and keep to that schedule in order to complete assignments.

Someone who is not disciplined enough to keep up with the online requirements. A lot of young mothers have a difficult time because they have so much going on in their personal lives. Also, no one that does not have a dependable, fast computer at home or work. This is absolutely essential in order succeed in any online based course. Anyone that has the time to attend a brick and mortar should do that. Primarily because when there are questions about and assignment, it makes it alot easier to get resolution than waiting on an email reply from a professor.

This is a great school for many different students, but those who would attend my school would need to be sure they know what they are interested in, because of the different programs offered. Also, having the ability to manage your time and make sure you complete each assignment and participation requirement early or on time. If you are more of a face-to-face learner this would not be a good fit, as many courses are completed using threaded forums, although instructors encourage you to call them or contact them with any concerns you have with your work.

A lazy person should not attend this school. The assignments are demanding and require research and hard work to complete and receive a good grade. The discussion questions and replies each week require the students to do the reading homework in order to participate. A lazy person would not be able to keep up with the work. Another type of person would be a dishonest person. The University of Phoenix expects students to do their own work and will not tolerate plagarism. The University Library has a program that checks for plagarism to prevent dishonesty.

A person who has a habit of procrastination and is not a self-starter should not attend an online school. Unlike a traditional campus, online school has a flexible schedule. A student may log in any time of day that is convenient, instead of having a set class time. While this is a huge benefit for someone in need of flexibility, it can also be a great detriment to an unorganized, non-motivated student. In the education program at the University of Phoenix, it only takes five days for procrastination to affect a student’s grade.

I think all people should have the chance to go to school ad educate themelves. School is not only for alanted and rich people. School is for everyone who wants to develop hs or her skills, learn new things, and would like to change his or her life. ut, even though evey one shoud havethe chance t gto school, there are always exceptions. Academic integrity is something that shuod be tested before somen attends to college. If you do not plan to be honest, learn and research on your own, you should not attend the school.

To be honest, if you dont want to attend this school, that's your own choice, but I think it is a great school. If there was a reason not to attend, I do not know it. I love attending this school, and I siggest everyone else should attend this school also. I hope that in writing this, I will bring more people to attend Universtiy of Phoenix along with me. I wish everyone thay reads this to attend this school just from reading this letter. Thank you for reading anyone whom reads this, thank you very much. Good bye.