University of Phoenix-Online Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Online Campus

The University of Phoenix has many great aspects starting with the one-on-one enrollment counselor, academic representative, and financial advisor. You are awarded this team until graduation. The relationship becomes personal. In addition, the advanced technology in the classroom, like eBook, virtual organizations, simulations, center for math and writing, write point, plagiarism check, tutorial, and guides are easy to use. These tools are available upon your schedule. However, best of all is completing a class in five weeks. You can choose your schedule, focus on one subject, and have the tools above to fully support your educational goals.

The best thing about the University of Phoenix online campus is that they are concern about you feeling comfortable taking classes and increasing your education. They provide you with workshops to help you understand the online process for taking classes. They provide wonderful staff that encourage and listen to you when you have a problem. The Financial counselors are excellent in trying to help you to receive financial aid so that you can continue your education. Also, the tutorials and Center for Excellent Writing and Mathematics are useful tools if you need help with your essays that you will do.

The school allows semi-independent work pace, and a flexible schedule. This allows students to move forward instead of listening to boring lectures for applicable material they already know better than the lecturers do. Students are encouraged to bring real life experience to the classroom, instead of forcing them to regurgitate outdated dogma from textbooks in most of the courses. This combined with the easy schedule makes it almost impossible to fail, however, a potential negative, as senior level courses have students (and occasionally instructors) who still cannot spell or conduct research properly.

The best thing about University of Phoenix online Axia college is that you never feel alone. The support and feedback is excellent. The course materials and shedules are clear cut and understandable. The ease with which you are assisted with financial aid and grants takes so much off your mind so that beginning school and getting right into the curriculum is simple. The courses to introduce students to an online learning environment are free and there are many tutorials on how to navigate the learning environment. There is always availability of instructors, advisors and counselors.

University of Phoenix Axia College is a great way to complete school and still maintain a busy schedule. The flexibility of the classes are excellent especially if you are a single parent, have a busy work schedule, or maintain a hectic personal life. The teachers are quite responsive, and in a personal opinion you learn more through online classes rather than being in a classroom. Completing courses online encourages a student to really reasearch the topic being studied and forces the student to express their thoughts and concerns to other students without providing an option.

The best thing about UOPX is that earning an education is readily available 24 hours a day to anyone with internet access. As a busy Puerto Rican woman over 50 years of age, UOPX on-line access is heaven sent. To hopefully be the first family member in three generations to get closer to achieving a four year degree, priceless. Incorporating academic achievement into my lifestyle is overwhelmingly heart felt. Having the opportunity to complete an education while pursuing a career, be a role model to my eight year old son who sees and feels our struggle is heart wrenching.

The best thing about my school is the ease and comfort level you are shown even before you get started. The advisors/counselors are always available to help and assist with any questions and concerns you may have. The advisors and staff show a high level of compassion and patience while getting potential students enrolled and headed toward the right direction. They are not just concerned with your enrollment, but show you that they are there to make sure that you are going in the right direction of your education/career goals and that you're educated on every aspect.

My school has online learning courses available that I would normally be unable to attend and afford living at the same time on-campus. Each instructor I have is interactive and answers questions and beyond each time. They provide writing tools and mathematics tools for help with any class you may need to take, and provide workshops to help cover any aspect of online learning, such as scholarship searches and the use of different tools provided by Microsoft Office. These tools are going to be great assets to future essays and assignments that I will be completing.

There are many things that I like at the UOP. The best thing would have to be the flexible schedule, while the University of Phoenix-Online Campus does require attendence and participation. UOP-Online Campus does allow the flexibility to attend and participate in the classroom at any given time throughout the day and each week. Without the UOP's flexibility my schedule would not have allowed me to attend a traditional college. At the Univerity of Phoenix course schedules are built out in advance and I did not have to worry about a mix-up in a course requirement.

The best thing about the University of Phoenix is the support the staff offers their students. During the application proccess and the first four classes I was in near, weekly contact with my academic advisor. He helped me understand how everything worked, he walked me through the entire proccess and when I was stressed or having difficulties, my advisor was there to offer suggestions, and to listen as I talked out my frustrations. The staff make me feel like I matter and that they want me to succeed. There is no better feeling than having support from you school.