University of Phoenix-Online Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Phoenix-Online Campus

Jeffery

University Of Phoenix is a very fine institution. I enjoy the support I receive for my instructors and advisers. They are always for enrichment and to keep me on the right track. There is no place like UOP.

Kathleen

I love taking classes with the University pf Phoenix. it allows me to get my degree while still working full time, paying my bills, and most importantly, raising my little girl. Without this university, I do not think I would have been able to pursue my educational dreams. Being online, sometimes it can be hard to coordinate times to talk to classmates and instructors quickly, but they do the best they can, which is always satisfactory in my experience. The only thing I would change is that I wish online school was not as expensive as traditional school, because those loan prices are scary!

Angela

UOP has great online learning. The instructions are easy to follow and the teachers are always available to help. This has been a great experience.

Ahnhared

I love the campus with a passion. The advisers, help staff, practically everybody, are helpful. If you have a question, the University of Phoenix help staff is just a phone call away (with swift phone answering skills and great advice for returning students like myself). I strongly recommend anyone who wants to take classes online to attend University of Phoenix- Online Campus. You will be guaranteed to succeed!

Miranda

I love the University of Phoenix-Online Campus! It gives me the freedom to be able to work full time and be a full time student without cutting into wither ones time. University of Phoenix-Online Campus have given me a wide range of classes and tools that I can use in my professional career.

Monica

The environment and experience is great and it allows me to have a flexible schedule and to be in the comfort of my own home. And the faculty are always willing to help and get back to you about questions quickly. The engagement among other students is stimulating and allows for great depth in discussions.

nicole

University of Phoenix is one of the best schools in the nation by far. There is no place I would rather go. It can be really hard for a student to find housing and be able to afford college, but with Phoenix it is easy. I get to go to school in the comfort of my own home. Even though I am not actually on campus, my professors and advisors are always an email or call away. I have never felt more apart of anything than I do at the University of Phoenix. My advisors regularly check up on me to see how I am doing. I do not know of any other college who connects with their students this well. I almost gave up on the whole college life, until I got accepted and started classes here. Even though I may not be able to participate in a lot of activities like other college students, I feel more focused and apart of everything than I have in my entire life. A huge thumbs up to the University of Phoenix. I would tell everyone to go to this school, especially if you feel like nothing has gone right so far. I can guarantee that this school will change your mind.

imanje

This school is really good. I been going to this school since Sept. 2015 and I love it. The professors are really helpful. The academic adviser call a lot to make sure you are on track for graduation. There is a lot of reading though, so if you are not the kind of person who learns by reading, they do provide you with videos. The one thing I like is that not only do you learn from the reading and videos, but you also learn from your classmates when they provide what they know and learn from experience.

Lisa

Very pleased with the amount of knowledge and the challenges that I face with every new class. I have had nothing but great things to say about each of the professors that I have learned from. They have a wealth of knowledge and are from all different backgrounds.

Tressa

I am so glad I transferred to the University of Phoenix. I have been given more help, with questions about academic and financial concerns. There hasn't ever been a time when I have felt like they don't have time for me and my questions. I have told whoever would listen about Phoenix.

Kaycee

If you just want a degree it is an okay place to get one, but the school is not widely respected in academia. There is little to no intellectual conversation outside of what is discussed in class and what is discussed in class is very basic. No one wants to look deeper. It is not a diploma mill, but it is not too far from one.

Amber

Firstly, I just graduated from this school in February and overall it had its ups and downs. Ups you can complete your assignments on your own time even though there is a deadline it is not hard to make that deadline. However, the downs of going to this school is that, at least to me, I really did not feel that I learned anything. So, I will say this school is for people who do not like a classroom setting.

Andrea

I only attended online for a few months due to I was in a car accident in 2015 and due to my injuries and their privacy rules I could not attend anymore.

Tiffany

The classes were quick, each class was five weeks, seven weeks at the most. The academic advisor I was assigned to was great and helpful. BUT I refuse to return to this school due to the lack of professionalism of the financial advisor. She was very difficult to get ahold of, still to this day hasn't returned an email or a phone call, even though I have graduated. She sends any and all fees to collections without warning or a call or email. The price of the university I expected to be treated more professionally but I was wrong about that. If I could do it over again I would not recommend this program to anyone due to the rudeness of this lady i dealt with. When dealing with someone's future and livelihood, there should be more respect for people.

Lucas

So far it has been a great experience working with the staff.

Keith

Great school for anyone, but watchout, its not for everyone and taking an online course is nothing like facebook games. It takes dedication to complete, and UoP has the resources and help to help everyone.

Melanie

An online learning experience that provides the foundation to reach success.

Lacey

My class experience was fine, although it take quite sometime for teacher to get back to you, and when they do they really do not answer the question, more like beat around the bush. I also feel that this school is more about the money than the education. Ever year fee's went up with no real reason as to why. I would not recommend this school.

Lacey

Joelle

My overall opinion is that you can easily EARN your degree if you can be disciplined enough to teach yourself the curriculum along with the assistance of the instructors. You must comprehend very well. There is a ton of reading but overall a really rewarding experience. Staff is friendly and always available to speak via email or by phone if needed. Con is it cost a lot and you will need student loans if you cant afford it on your own with loan, grants and scholarships.

Kelsey

The University of Phoenix, Online, is an amazing atmosphere for a student who has little time for school. You are given one class at a time with access to books, videos, classmates, and instructors for help. The academic advisers and the financial advisers are always available to chat Monday through Friday. There is an amazing amount of resources at a person's fingertips with the University of Phoenix.

mindy

I love it here! I love that I can work at my own pace. Professors are always there to help me when needed. My classmates are supportive in assisting as well as making college fun. A lot of participation between other students that aren't in our course. Academically Great!

bryan

I am happy with the online learning format, and have found it to be more accessible than traditional campus learning. I am going to graduate this year, and may return for graduate school if possible. I have learned a lot from this school thus far, and am impressed.

Lora

Finding this college is what gave me the courage to go back to school. If someone is scared of being overwhelmed this is the college for them. The staff is always available for help. Whether it is the academic advisors or financial aid or tech support, all are very helpful and always kind.

Trevor

The University of Phoenix Online curriculum is for parents, workers, those wanting their own flexibility, the self-starters, and the multi-tasker. Brick and mortar institutions has its benefits but trying to pay bills is a lot easier when you don't have deadlines like times to be in class everyday. Which is huge in our GDP if spending, such as bills, don't get paid inflation could reappear again making it even harder to maintain economy. Unless you're family's from a breadwinning ancestry and you don't have to work with no kids than being flexible as possible is best for you and the GDP. University of Phoenix makes it easier to do that.

Kevin

It's a great way to earn a degree for any motivated student who doesn't need an in-person environment to learn. You won't have to spend time and money getting to class every day, which means you'll have more time to study and maintain good grades. All in all, you reap what you sow into any education, and I think UoP is a great way to obtain a higher learning degree.

Kasey

I absolutely love UOP, I haven't found another online college as helpful. I don't have to buy books, they have the online library available to all students, they have instructor private messages, classroom discussions with you and other students taking the same course as you. I have no complaints, the enrollment representatives are always calling and emailing to check on you and make sure you are happy. They accept financial aid and scholarships. The classroom is very active and classmates are so friendly. The assignments are easy to understand and if you have any issues they always have live chat available as well as tutoring that you can take to better understand, math and science. They have the plagiarism checker and the citing tool available for any papers you have due. You wouldn't be disappointed at all at the University of Phoenix.

Lindsay

My overall experience with Phoenix University has been incredible. There is always staff available to answer any and all of my questions. The website and student portal is very user friendly and interactive. It has a foundation that is clean and simple with all learning styles in compensated for. The structure of courses is less daunting than traditional college with all materials available right from my computer in one easy to locate place. I was assigned a specific advisor that reassured, supported and guided me through the entire process of going back to school as a single parent while working full time. I highly recommend Phoenix University.

Gabrielle

It’s a great school

Reneia

Well, it has everything you need academically and it starts at the ground breaking it down for you. It is actually fun to learn. It is an environment for liberals and conservatives, I go to school in my pjs. It is very convent if I feel like I'm about to have a brake down I can take that day off and I can pause my instructor and eat...or watch cat videos.

Kory

The University of Phoenix-Online Campus employs capable, experienced, and engaging staff who are diligent about providing a challenging yet, supportive environment for continuing education students. I have found the classes to be overwhelmingly informative and interesting and have had support from every advisor involved with my application, admission and participation in classes and have found the financial aid advisor to be extremely communicative and engaged in my continued success.

Ashlyn

The financial and academic advisors are helpful and motivating. The Professors are engaging, insightful, and helpful towards all students. The overall online campus is easy to access, simple to navigate and adapt to, and allows all student to have access to a variety of beneficial resources.

Suzahnna

My overall opinion of University of Phoenix-Online Campus is that they do want you to be successful within your chosen industry. I believe this university is absolutely perfect for students who are already working in their chosen career and is looking to advance with a new promotion, salary increase, new department etc. The coursework is very related to what I do at work and I love how I am able to talk to my professors about industry's that they work in as well. Most of my professors have business background or work in business. However the classwork can be challenging at times but the professors know exactly how to help you. I wouldn't change nothing at all about attending university of phoenix.

Charisse

My online experience was a real tough one yet as long as I stayed focused there was nothing that could get in my way. I was very committed to obtaining my degree and I did. I interacted with my financial advisors along with my academic advisors they were available at all times and helped me accordingly with things I didn't understand wholly. They were patient and diligent with helping me to achieve my goals and understand the financial portion of my necessities to complete my education. The teachers were awesome as they helped me along the way to gain a clear understanding of what I needed to learn as well.

darla

The response to all the information I needed to apply and be successful in this school is at my fingertips. And the actual response time is why I decided to go forward with attending this school. The fact that I can live anywhere and still get a degree is amazing.

Tia

I really enjoy the university of Phoenix online campus. I work two jobs, and the flexibility I get from being able to take all my classes online is great. The classroom atmosphere is also great, students are encouraged to work together, and share ideas. All of my teachers have been really great and helpful.

I love this university. It allows me to take my classes at my pace, they understand of I need to take a leave of absence, and since I have my first masters from them, they not only accepted my credits from the last degree, they found two I have taken already and gave me credit for them!

Ivoress

I loved the online campus because it allowed me to raise my 4 children, work full-time, deal with life situations, and still go to school. It allowed me to learn at my own pace, I could email my teacher questions and normally receive a response within 24 hours. It is an excellent program for people with families and 9-5 jobs.

Overall, I enjoy being a student at University of Phoenix-Online Campus. My professors have been very nice and extremely helpful thus far. I get useful feedback on assignments and my classmates encourage insightful classroom discussions. The university resources are a great help and I am confident that I can always find answers to my questions.

ashley

Being an online student is actually one of the best decisions that i can ever make. The campus is so easy to get around and understand and the professors are wonderful. i can honestly say that this is the first school that made an impact on my life. I've been going since January 2014 and have stopped since. whereas i went to a local community college for two semesters not in a row and dropped both times. The campus and the overall experience is great and i can't wait to earn my undergraduates degree from here.

TONI

My overall opinion of University of Phoenix online campus has been good so far. I'm able to attend non- traditional classes by being online after working the full day. Online classes are not easy I must apply myself everyday if I'm not reading the book I'm participating in the mandatory discussions. I look forward to my instructor’s feedback from assignments to discussions. When feedback is given I’m able to understand errors I may have done in order for me to correct them in the future.

Nia

Great opportunity to learn and work with people of diverse backgrounds, primarily if you are a full-time employee or business owner, raising a family or need an alternative means of education. Affordable and amazing support from start to finish! Highly recommend!

Seth

The University of Phoenix Online Campus is a friendly, safe, and great place for returning and first time students to complete a degree program that will fit within their own schedule. The faculty and staff are extremely helpful and do their best to be available whenever possible. If reached outside of normal hours, the staff and faculty respond promptly to students' requests and questions.

sekina

from the first day I inquired info about attending the University of Phoenix everyone I have spoken with as been very helpful. My academic advisor always calls to see how I am doing, and if there are any questions I might have related to school. I appreciate the time he take to check on me it means so much to me. The professors at the University of Phoenix are always there when we need them. If we have a question about an assignment they always respond quickly. Everyone on campus has been so helpful and kind. I'm truly blessed to be a part of the Phoenix family.

Kristina

I love the fact that I can do my assignments at my own pace and I can always count on a fellow student to help out if I need it. Most of us have been together since the first class so we are familiar with one another and seem to work well together. I like that my teachers are always just a message away in case I have a question or need help on an assignment. I’m so glad I chose the University of Phoenix to further my education.

Carl

I love the interaction with fellow classmates and Faculty. Everyone has a busy schedule outside the online classroom, but we make time to get the class assignments completed by the time they are due (we have from Tuesday when class begins, or the new week, until the following Monday by 11:59 PM Arizona Time to complete all assignments for the week, and get them submitted). The University of Phoenix faculty (and other staff) is truly amazing, and they want all of their students to succeed in and outside the classroom.

University of Phoenix provides the necessary tools and experience for students to grow within their respected fields of interest or choice of academics needed to succeed as well as prepare for the work force. Students can grow from both the on-line classroom and ground campuses in order to proceed within interest of academics, here they can grow and gain knowledge just the same as other Universities throughout the country. University of Phoenix provides you great classroom knowledge in many fields of interest in order to be prepared for the business world in many types of fields of interest needed for success.

Aron

They robbed me from my financial aid. Other than that I had no problems or complaints with my schooling and classes. I just wish that they were more recognized and by companies and other schools. I have trouble transferring my credits and getting into programs I really want to get into.

The college is expensive but convenient. The teachers aren't really professors - in fact it is against policy to call them so. The credits do NOT transfer so you are stuck with UofP your entire career. The disbursements is touch and go. Overall I have learned a lot from this school academics wise and will be able to apply it to my future but if I had to start over again, I would have just taken night classes at my local college.

Sonia

The university of Phoenix offers a variety of learning techniques. Offers on campus and online campus which is great for working parents. At the university of Phoenix you have professors who are available at all times and also classmates who have the Same hours as you do. There is a wide variety of diversity and the learning experience is great for visual learners like myself.