University of Phoenix-Phoenix Campus Top Questions

I have not had any problems with my school.

Na Quanda

The worst thing I would say is that the class sizes are extremely small and we do alot of writing. I like interacting with large groups of people. Also I believe the university should include more hands on activities rather than writing.

Tumeka

This past year they have eliminated advisors and other employees that where on campus. I do not like not having a person to talk to about my future, face to face.

Rodney

I don't have a worst thing about my school. The experience has been great and I'm happy with the whole process.

Margarit

UOPX is a great school that provides endless learning opportunities and offers class schedule flexiblities for adult learners; however the tuition fees are very high.

Monique

I would have to say the online classes because I'm more of a hands on person and talking to people through the online classes.

Tyree

What do i consider the worst thing about my school is that, for the three weeks that ive been there for my orientation, I can honestly say that I didn't learn anything, not even the students name because we were not able to talk much and get to know eachother. other than that my school is one of the best schools that ive visited out of all the schools i went to visit while i was in high school. I also do not like that the students are shy, its alright to be a little shy in the class.

Arely

The worst part about my school is the location. I am attendinding a campus in Santa Teresa, New Mexico and I have to drive from one city to another. However I have really done well with the program and really have enjoyed attending school.

Annie

The worst thing about my school is that it only allow me to take one class at a time. I love the idea of working in one class but I would prefer the opportunity to complete more than one class at a time.

The worst thing about my school is the shotage of time the students have to learn the material. each class is five weeks long and alot of material is covered all at once or some of the course material may be skipped due to the limited amount of time spent in each class.

LESLIE

The cost of a higher education are much higher than they were when I obtained my Associates degree in 1977! I cannot do this without scholarships, grants and/or loans. My advice to students is to start saving as a young child, be prepared for hard work, and enjoy yourselves in the journey called "higher education"!

Toni

The worst thing about the school is the turnover in academic counselors. I beleive that it is important to establish a good rapport with your advisors /counselors, because they should also serve as a support system throughout your program. Having a committed staff for students helps to ensure that the students have confidence in the schools structure and programs as well as succeed in their goals.

Jeanette

Well to be honsty I have not found anything worst thing about my shool.