University of Phoenix-Phoenix Campus Top Questions

I wish I had known that the education required the student to be involved in teams to earn grades. There are times that the student will have to do more than their own work for the team to get a good grade. The school will tell you that the members of the team that do not do their parts will not receive the same grades as the other members of the team that did do their work, but this is not true.

I wish I would've done more research instead of settling for this University. I have applied to several other schools that offer more to benefit me and my career field. Since attending University of Phoenix, I have been accepted into ASU, Drexel, Norwich, and Mary Baldwin; all of these schools provide a more indepth academic program for a Psychology degree. At University of Phoenix, I feel like I'm recieving the bare minimum in 5 short weeks.

Reba

i wish i would have known there is alot of responsibility to go to school and sometimes when you dont feel like doing work or you end up failing a class, its something that you feel bad about and there are plenty of support in this school, you just have to be open to getting the support you need. The financial aid is to help with the classes and you should probably open an acct and put the money in it so you don't spend it on things it shouldnt be spent on. Thats what I had to do.

Tumeka

It seems like the closer I get to the end of my degree there are classes that are being added on. I wish I would have done research on tuition cost at other schools.

I wish I had known exactly what I wanted to be and where I wanted to go. I felt that I was only suited for an assistant position and feared a management position. Once I was enrolled in the University of Phoenix, my student advisor helped me to realize my potential to reach management level. I decided that I want to become a Chief Operating Officer for a Fortune 500 company. I also decided that I want to go further in my education to get earn my MBA.

The one thing that may have had an impact on my decision to go to University of Phoenix is the fact that this University has 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the books online. I prefer textbooks, that I am able to highlight and make notes in.

Sierra

What I wished that I have known before coming to this school is knowing that with each different class that I go into I might have a different academic, and financnial counsler.

claritta

That i would have kept track of my finacial aid.

stanley

I didn't have the knowkedge that I could have started a few years ago, instead of waiting as I have.