Sacramento, CA
University of Phoenix-Sacramento Valley Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Sacramento Valley Campus

Parminder

If I could go back in time as a high school senior there are a lot of things that I would tell myself. I have learned everything from trial and error. I have grown up so much since attending college. When I was in high school not so much. I was very young when I graduated high school and did not take real life seriously. From being out there in the real world and being in the classrooms and learning all this valuable knowledge has made me realise how important it is to take it seriously not only for yourself, but to build a better future. I learned the hard way, so I would definitely tell myself to have a plan laid out of how I want to obtain my educational goals and if obstacles arise, how to overcome them. Also I would tell myself to always reach for my fullest potential and extend out all my resources to succeed.

Before I came to this school I wish I knew how expensive it really was.

I think everyone should attend this school, if it is possible. It is convenient and very hands on and it gets done in half the time.

Jacqueline

As a senior in High School I was a mother of two children. I had my first during my sophomore year and my 2nd my senior year. I had good grades and desperately wanted to attend college. Having the kids I thought I had messed up that chance. I put it on the back burner and decided to work to support my kids. I was living on my own. I would go back and tell myself that I have it in me. That my children will benefit from the education I receive and nothing is more important than being a good role model for them. I would tell myself that there is financial aid, scholarships and Grants to help and that I 'm not alone. I would explain that if I go to work it WILL take me years to move up the corporate ladder and if I sacrifice now...while I'm young, while the kids are young, it will payoff. A degree is important, not only for monetary reasons, but for my own self esteem and self worth. Being a young mother is going to be tough, why make it harder than it has to be

The best thing about my school is the administration. The entire process, from application, financial aid assistance and class information, the counselors are there for you every step of the way. I used to laugh at the TV commercials, the ones that show people saying "I am a Pheonix". Now I'm one of them and I am very proud to be attending this school. My first class was great, the website is user friendly and seeing myself graduating in four years no longer seems impossible. I see it happening, especially with all the support I have at school.

The University of Phoenix is on an accelerated program. I just completed my first course, each course lasts 5 weeks. The class started off with 18 students., since then 4 students have dropped. At the beginning of our class this might have surprised me; after going through the course, and seeing how fast paced it is, it no longer does. A person cannot be on the fence about going back to school, time management is of utmost importance, and it is team based. If you do not work in a team, this school is not for you.

Adrian

My classmates were people who came from various backgrounds but were all on one accord when it came to achieving the goals we all had set when we enrolled in the school.

If I could go back in time, I would have taken the necessary classes required to get me accepted into a UC school. I would also make sure to start my college career off with better study habits and more focus. I would also tell myself to make friends and develop better study groups. One of the best things that happened to me at University of Phoenix, was my study group. Had I known the impact study groups could have when I first entered college, I would have successfully graduated my first time around and never even had to go to Phoenix. I would have worked much harder and graduated at much younger age saving me quite a bit of money and possibly making more money at an earlier age.

The best thing about the University of Phoenix would have to be the class schedule. I had a full time job, so the class schedule allowed me to get my degree without having to quit my job.

University of Phoenix-Sacramento Valley Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.