University of Phoenix-Sacramento Valley Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-Sacramento Valley Campus

The best thing about my school is the administration. The entire process, from application, financial aid assistance and class information, the counselors are there for you every step of the way. I used to laugh at the TV commercials, the ones that show people saying "I am a Pheonix". Now I'm one of them and I am very proud to be attending this school. My first class was great, the website is user friendly and seeing myself graduating in four years no longer seems impossible. I see it happening, especially with all the support I have at school.

First my school was not on the list. I attended chapman University, Sacramento Valley Campus. As this was my first experience at the college level I found all the staff and instructors to be professional, well versed in the classes they taught and mostly available.

The school focuses on helping working adults get their degrees. Most students work full time jobs, and attend school at night. The classes are five weeks long, a new class starts every five weeks. I don't like attending full semester classes.

My most favorite part about my school is the fact that it focuses on one class at a time so that it's easier to maintain the information that is learned rather than just trying to cram four different classes into a week.

The best thing about the University of Phoenix would have to be the class schedule. I had a full time job, so the class schedule allowed me to get my degree without having to quit my job.

i AM TAKING ONLINE CLASSES SO THE FACT THAT I CAN MANAGE MY TIME AND STILL TAKE CARE OF MY HOUSEHOLD IS A PLUS.

University of Phoenix give so much attention to each and every student, their main concern is your success.

The best thing about my school is that it s geared towards a person who works a full time job