San Diego, CA
University of Phoenix-San Diego Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-San Diego Campus

Jorge

Even if your personal schedule is not that flexible there are options to fit your schedule but may be limited as to when you can take a particular course. Having a good experience so far with University of Phoenix. Students that attend the university are of similar background with full time jobs and family and the courses fit the busy life of a family person.

Cynthia

The faculty members have about 15 years experience in the field they are teaching which allows for a more well rounded education. There is a student lounge area with plenty of seating, vending machines, and free coffee. In the student resource center you can print 100 pages a day for free, they have plenty of resources for the students on their student website, and they conduct demos for students.

brittney

Very fast paced school but helpful information gained.

Very fast paced school but helpful information gained.

Past me I have some much to say in so little time. I want to say just because you are ahead of everyone in your class does not mean that you can slack off. There is still so much education left todo. It will be so much easier if you are able to remember all the informaiton you have learned since school. It is very important to take what you learned and use it when you get to college.

Someone who can not retain a lot of information on a quick basis.

Kristi

My classmates are supportive, encourging, outgoing, studious, and achievers.

My classmates are supportive, encourging, outgoing, studious, and achievers.

The campus I chose offers classes to where you only have to attend one night a week.

The advise I would give to myself is to not get pregnant during my junior year of high school , having a child at such a young age made finishing school so much harder but at the same time a goal that I knew I had to achieve for my daughter. Being a parent came first for me. Therefore, I had to going to college on the back burner. Returning to college as an adult while working full time and having a household to care for has been quite challening and it is a goal that I am still learning to deal with transition. Make school a priority, and stay focused on the end result.

Juliet

UOP is best known for making furturing education possible for the work adult. The school offers full time status with online courses as well as attending class once a week on campus. It was designed to cater to the working adult.

My Dearest Juliet, You did not have the positive parental role models to know how to do this life thing, and I am here to tell you that the path you are going to take is only going create emptiness and financial hardships for yourself and your wonderful kids. Speaking of them, show them Now that you can rise above the teachings of your parents. You have the opportunity to become more than what you have been told. Your an amazing woman who deserves the greater things from life. You are smart, talented, creative, diverse in your knowledge based inspirational. You posses an inner pease that people in life only wish for. To further your education after high school will boost you much further than you could ever imagine. Forget about the life you were taught to live by your parents and jump into what is the best gift that you could ever do for YOURSELF. My dearest Juliet, If I would of known the incredible benefits this experience would be, I would have pushed you harder in the positive direction. Love yourself now, like you do today. Be who you are suppose to Be YOU!!

The best thing about UOP is the way courses are set up. Giving the majority of work load online with a four hour on campus class once a week in the evening. This gives us working adults the advantage of futhering our education while still maintaining a full time job. The advisors and counclers are there to help in anyway that is possible and will adjust schedules to help in keeping your successful.

Don't be afraid to try new things and branch out! Research scholarships and attend college faster out of high school! You can get an excellent degree that will propel your career further than you can imagine!

The certification options that have been newly available to those who are looking for an Associate's degree in IT/computer science.

People who are career-focused, whose busy schedules may require the flexibility of a solid online education.

Do not take free education for granted. In a few years you will have to pay for an education that does not compare to the lessons you are given for free each day in high school by amazing, seasoned teachers and peers.

Any person wanting to gain knowledge and experience a good education should not attend this school for they will be disappointed and underwhelmed.

The University of Phoenix San Diego Campus in El Centro, California is frustrating for many reasons. First, a student is not challenged. Each class is over priced and my 7 year old daughter would be able to pass each course easily. Each class follows the exact same boring format that can easily be master to pass without ever learning a single thing.

wendy

The advice I would tell myself is to have an idea what I want to really do but be open to other opportunties/ areas of study. I like to have everything and planned out but because I do I often miss out on opportunities and such that can develop me as a personal and my journey of studies/career.

There's nothing negative about my school, actually. It's not a traditional school but it's a place where you really benefit from its structure.

A person that is looking for the traditional/common university life style shouldn't look into this place as an option.

Soakmaly

Friends referred me to the school. I was a UC Riverside student but did not graduate (a drop-out). So wanted to finish and obtain a degree while working. University of Phoenix offers online classes that fits my schedule. The time frame of classes are also perfect (5 weeks per course).

You always hear teachers say, go to school for what you want to be when you grow up and the type of career you want. But you never really know what it means until you have encountered it. As a high school senior, I am unsure of my career goals. My parents were pounding in this far-fetched career inside my head - "to become a Pediatrician." However, I did not want it for myself. Through my second year of college at UC Riverside, I switched majors twice and ended up dropping out because I was tired of figuring out what I wanted. My advice to my high school self is: "figure out what you really want that you will enjoy. College life is a process in which you find your true passion. Transitioning from high school to college is difficult. If you major in something that you don't like, don't be scared to switch to something you know you will enjoy. Persevere and don't drop out." I ended up maxing out on my financial aid loans, and have to pay $2,000 out-of-pocket expenses. That is why I am applying for scholarships now.

Flexible course schedule, online courses available for the people who work and goes to school.

Denisse

I if could go back in time to talk to my high school senior self, I would tell myself to work hard, stay focused, and apply for as many scholarships as possible. I would tell myself not to give up, to pursue my higher education, because in the long-run it will pay off. I would remind myself that money is not everything. Instead of focusing on getting a job, I would say to focus on getting a career instead by going to school. I would tell myself that I am smart enough to continue to pursue a higher education and that I can do it. I would also tell her to not be lazy and do not be afraid to fail. Everything I want is going to be on the other side of those fears. I just have to be strong and brave. I’m capable of more and deserve to have a better life. I can pursue these dreams and accomplish more in life. Stay in school, stay focused, do not be afraid of the unknown, and trust yourself. Do not let anyone or anything get in the way of your bright future. Good luck.

The flexibility. This school is great for a working professional.

The price. This is school is not cheap.

University of Phoenix-San Diego Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.