San Diego, CA
University of Phoenix-San Diego Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-San Diego Campus

Allen

Not the brightest of individuals

Not the brightest of individuals

Individuals are comprised of a plethora of personality traits that he or she constructs throughout his or hers maturing process. I can remember back to my freshman year of drama class, after each individual enacted their monologue or scene the teacher would have the class respond positively and with constructive criticism. The constructive criticism was my Achilles heel, I would get so frustrated and angry at other individuals commenting or condemning what I had worked so hard for. The real issue was not those who were assessing me but instead I lacked the self-confidence to hear what others were trying appraise. If I could go back to ‘freshman me’, I would tell him “Hey Allen, it’s okay, you can make a mistake every once in a while, don’t be so highly critical of yourself”. Work more on your ability to communicate on many levels and use your good sense humor in helping to supersede more levels of formal communication. Humor facilitates viewing the world with a wild and wacky perspective yet control over where and when humor is used must be guarded advantageously as to be tactful.

Accelerated pace program- awesome

Ericka

This school is for the working adult who is self motivated and hard working.

This school is for the working adult who is self motivated and hard working.

Apply to all the colleges you want to attend once the school year begins. Do not get psyched out. Just because you are doubting yourself now does not mean your future will be bleak as well. Great things will come to you, just push through this pain now. But remember, never put your health on the back burner. You will regret it in the future. If you work too hard and don't remember to take a rest break you will end up with something called fibromyalgia and trust me, you don't want to end up like your future self again. It is a very painful experience- both physically and psychologically. It makes you feel older than you are by messing with your cognitive process as well as causing phantom pain and spasms. Take care of your mind and body- they stay with your all of your life. Everything else will come to you as become more of the adult you were forced to become to early in life.

People who are not self motivated should not attend this university.

sonia

University of Phoenix is best know for the availability they have for individuals who have full time jobs can also attend school full time without interfering their social lifes. University of phoenix provides the best information and help for students to pass their classes. The online library is very helpful and the articles they provide for the students to learn more about their studies.

To search for scholarships and grants for school. Start to take college trips to find out information about the school education expenses and all the living status a college students needs. I will also advice myself to take school serious and not to mess around. Also to take advantage of the opportunitys that are being offer to you because it will be not be offer twice. To be greatful that financial aid will help you to graduate if you do your part as in going to school and getting good grades.

An individual who is not a responsible and serious about their life career. A person who has not had it all figure out in life should not be attending this school because why attend university of phoenix if you are not willing to take it serious. I also believe that a person who is only looking fo money should not go to school, by that I mean there are some people who go to school and wait to receive the financial aid and decide to leave school. I see that as a was to disrespect the school and themselves.

Felipe

That trust your self and not to rely on others to help you because in the end its up to you whether you want to suceed in life or be stuck in a minimum wage job struggling. In high school you do stuff that you regret growing up for example ditching classes for no reason. School is important because depending on the level of education you get, is the type of salary you will be making. In high school I didnt know how to acknoledge this type of information instead I was worried trying to fit in and be cool. When I look at these people now they are not successful in life and thank myself I changed for the better. The reason I decided to change was because I wanted to make my mom proud of me, my goal in life is one day to be able to tell her that dont worry dont go to work that I will take care of her until then I am not satisfied.

Faith

If I could go back in time and talk to myself. I would definitely tell myself, life is deifferent after high school. In hight school, you don't have any responsiblillies. Nothing to worry about. I would tell myself to concentrate on school more than just partying and worry about who likes you or who don't and trying to please everybody. Because after hight school, things like that don't matter anymore. You will have to concentrate on school and graduate and find a good careerr instead of waiting on tables all your life. You will find out you are on your own, no more parents to help you. You have to find a job to pay for your school and living expense. That is waht i would tell myself if i could go back in time.

I would not know what kind of person shouldn't attend this school. I think it's one of the best school out there.

As of right now, nothing is frustrating about the school! So far I really love the School. They are so helpful on getting me started for school. My advisor helped me step by step. It was so easy for me to getting my school started.

Connie

My school is a terrific place to learn and become more proficient at the skills I need to become sucessful.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice, I would tell myself to never give up the dream. Education is one of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves. It gives us the opportunity to improve not only our lives, but others as well. It is a worthwhile stepping stone to achieve the growth that is essential to being successful in life. The commitment of time, money, and effort is well spent, and an endeavor to be proudly undertaken. Sometimes the road of achieving a goal such as a degree, is difficult and requires constant persistance, but it is attainable. As I begin to reach some of my goals by completing my courses, I realize even more, my ability to believe in myself and what I am doing. As I stated at the beginning of this piece, I would tell myself that l should never give up on my dream of having a college education, and of establishing myself in the community as a worthwhile person, who is able to give back to society in a meaningful way.

I wish I knew that I would have to wait till March 2012 to continue school because of my loan dates.

Patricia

I just recently enroll to college. I believe is a great expirience to have the opportunity to learn and grow as a person, and persue my dream, and overcome any barriers that can came along the way. I also learned in a small period of time. That we all have fears and challenges, and the only way to overcome them is to face them. Is so value to me, because this is something that will change my life as well as people around me. This is something that I never thought I could do. But I have giving my first step, I want a better life for my kids. This is so value to me, since I'm the first in my family to attent college, also I'm giving my kids a good example by letting them know that never is to late to accomplish your goals and dreams. I

I don't have anything negative to say. My experince so far has been great. You have all the help you need to reach your goal.

Anybody who wants to continue with a higher level of education.

Ricardo

If i go back in time to my senior year of high school I will advice my self to take sat test and apply to a four year school. Another thing i will advice my self, to take the right classes in order to finish all requirements as fast as possible. Take the right amount of units and have a balance schedule in order to perform better in school.

As I mentioned in the question above the price is the worst thing about my school.

The most frustrating thing t my school is the price because, sice it is so expensive students have to get higher loans in order to pay tuiton.

JOCELYN

Very rewarding, able to work with my busy schedule due to online classes.Professor are online chats if needed to.Very precise

Efficient and patience

Since I went to College right after my senior high school I do not have any regrets at all and so glad and happy I did finished it right away and enrolled straight to BSN program.Knowing the fact I know how college life is very challenging but yet rewarding I would have done what I have done by going to College right after high school to be where I am at right now and no regrets that Education is the most important thing and wealth I have in life and will continue to pursue my education as long as I am alive.

The University of Phoenix is best known for their Online Degree Programs.

The University of Phoenix is best known for their Online Degree Programs.

The advice that I would give myself would be to stay committed to earning my education and degree. I would want myself to know that although taking a break from school seems like a not too serious decision, it is probably the worst one to make. Once you make the decision to take a break from your education it is extremely difficult to return to school. Often what one person thinks will be just a semester break from school, ends up becoming 10 years or more. It would be much easier to complete a degree program when you don't have any other distractions or commitments. In addition I would want myself to understand that the things you give up in order to obtain your education is completely worth it in the end.

Before attending University of Phoenix Online Degree Program I wish I would have known about the required weekly postings that account for your attendance and participation.

University of Phoenix-San Diego Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.