University of Phoenix-San Diego Campus

« See more reviews of University of Phoenix-San Diego Campus

That trust your self and not to rely on others to help you because in the end its up to you whether you want to suceed in life or be stuck in a minimum wage job struggling. In high school you do stuff that you regret growing up for example ditching classes for no reason. School is important because depending on the level of education you get, is the type of salary you will be making. In high school I didnt know how to acknoledge this type of information instead I was worried trying to fit in and be cool. When I look at these people now they are not successful in life and thank myself I changed for the better. The reason I decided to change was because I wanted to make my mom proud of me, my goal in life is one day to be able to tell her that dont worry dont go to work that I will take care of her until then I am not satisfied.

I just recently enroll to college. I believe is a great expirience to have the opportunity to learn and grow as a person, and persue my dream, and overcome any barriers that can came along the way. I also learned in a small period of time. That we all have fears and challenges, and the only way to overcome them is to face them. Is so value to me, because this is something that will change my life as well as people around me. This is something that I never thought I could do. But I have giving my first step, I want a better life for my kids. This is so value to me, since I'm the first in my family to attent college, also I'm giving my kids a good example by letting them know that never is to late to accomplish your goals and dreams. I

If I could go back in time and talk to myself. I would definitely tell myself, life is deifferent after high school. In hight school, you don't have any responsiblillies. Nothing to worry about. I would tell myself to concentrate on school more than just partying and worry about who likes you or who don't and trying to please everybody. Because after hight school, things like that don't matter anymore. You will have to concentrate on school and graduate and find a good careerr instead of waiting on tables all your life. You will find out you are on your own, no more parents to help you. You have to find a job to pay for your school and living expense. That is waht i would tell myself if i could go back in time.

The advice that I would give myself would be to stay committed to earning my education and degree. I would want myself to know that although taking a break from school seems like a not too serious decision, it is probably the worst one to make. Once you make the decision to take a break from your education it is extremely difficult to return to school. Often what one person thinks will be just a semester break from school, ends up becoming 10 years or more. It would be much easier to complete a degree program when you don't have any other distractions or commitments. In addition I would want myself to understand that the things you give up in order to obtain your education is completely worth it in the end.

The advise I would give to myself is to not get pregnant during my junior year of high school , having a child at such a young age made finishing school so much harder but at the same time a goal that I knew I had to achieve for my daughter. Being a parent came first for me. Therefore, I had to going to college on the back burner. Returning to college as an adult while working full time and having a household to care for has been quite challening and it is a goal that I am still learning to deal with transition. Make school a priority, and stay focused on the end result.

Since I went to College right after my senior high school I do not have any regrets at all and so glad and happy I did finished it right away and enrolled straight to BSN program.Knowing the fact I know how college life is very challenging but yet rewarding I would have done what I have done by going to College right after high school to be where I am at right now and no regrets that Education is the most important thing and wealth I have in life and will continue to pursue my education as long as I am alive.

To search for scholarships and grants for school. Start to take college trips to find out information about the school education expenses and all the living status a college students needs. I will also advice myself to take school serious and not to mess around. Also to take advantage of the opportunitys that are being offer to you because it will be not be offer twice. To be greatful that financial aid will help you to graduate if you do your part as in going to school and getting good grades.

Past me I have some much to say in so little time. I want to say just because you are ahead of everyone in your class does not mean that you can slack off. There is still so much education left todo. It will be so much easier if you are able to remember all the informaiton you have learned since school. It is very important to take what you learned and use it when you get to college.

I would tell mself to breath and just take the first step. I always thought that it was going to be so overwellming. I would tell myself to go and just speak to somene about all of my questions ad concerns. And tht taking the first step isn't too hard there are a lot of people to help you out, and the outcome will be so amazing as well as the experience.

If i go back in time to my senior year of high school I will advice my self to take sat test and apply to a four year school. Another thing i will advice my self, to take the right classes in order to finish all requirements as fast as possible. Take the right amount of units and have a balance schedule in order to perform better in school.