Savannah, GA
University of Phoenix-Savannah Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Savannah Campus

laura

Dear High School Self,I know that the idea of graduating and going to college seems intimidating, and it is. However, the growth that you will experience is amazing. The up and downs, the late nights and what seem to be endless essays will be the best thing you could have ever done. There are times you will feel like giving up, but please, keep the bigger picture in mind. Remember that paper you wrote as a freshman, about how you want to be an acupuncturist? You are on your way to doing that! How many people can say that they’re completing their dream from when they were fourteen years old? Keep your head up and remember this is all worth it in the end.

The best thing that about the University of Phoenix is its resources. I have attended several other schools in my educational career, including high school, and never had I had access to such helpful tools. They provide help with everything I could possibly need in continuing my education with success.

Honestly, nothing. There were a few things that I didn’t know about before enrolling. However, in the long run, these things are working to my fullest advantage. For example, the layout of the classes. I was also unaware of the amazing resources that are provided for me.

Erin

I can get my degree online and it not cost me a lot more money.

I can get my degree online and it not cost me a lot more money.

I started callege when i was 16. It has opened my mind to a whole new world. I have learned that I can push myself, mentally, farther than I ever though i could. College has been a wonderfull experience.

The most frustrating thing is the classes are so fast you barly have time to ask questions.

Shardae

Excellence, to excel, to win!

Excellence, to excel, to win!

I would say that knowledge is power. Your knowledge determine's your future. Be smart! Graduate! That decision alone will save your life.

So far i havent found anything I dont like about my school.

vernon

In high school i have taken every technology class and passed all of they with flying colors.

I believe people who aren't motivated shouldn't go back to school.

I love to brag about how i repair, upgrade, and speed up computers mainly laptops and i also fix software errors and boost the computer's performance.

University of Phoenix-Savannah Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.