Tucson, AZ
University of Phoenix-Southern Arizona Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Southern Arizona Campus

Katlin

I would tell myself not to worry about things that did not matter. I would tell myself to take all of the advanced placement classes I could, because those are the classes that would best prepare me for what was to come. I would also tell myself not to worry about the small things, but to focus on the bigger picture. To enjoy my time as a senior and not worry so much about what was to come. I would say that no matter how much I did not believe it then, I would one day look back and miss high school. Finally, I would tell myself to cherish all the special memories of high school, because I can never get them back.

I do not believe that any one person would not be welcolmed at Mississippi State University. At M.S.U., there are a wide variety of students. There are people from every nationality, race, and background. Therefore, I believe that any person who has a desire to learn should attend M.S.U.

The thing that I brag about most when I talk about M.S.U. is the atmosphere. Here at M.S.U. there are so many different types of people, yet we are all joined together in one place with a common desire. To receive a good education and to enjoy our time here in "bulldog country". It is really amazing to go to a football game and see all the various types of people all joined together to cheer on the bulldogs! That is what I brag about the most.

University of Phoenix-Southern Arizona Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.