Saint Louis, MO
University of Phoenix-St Louis Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-St Louis Campus

The University of Phoenis is an accredited intitution, which allows students to study on campus or online. The university has programs in many different categories, such as Business and Managment, healthcare Administration, Nursing, Psychology, Education and many other programs. The best thing about the universities online programs is that there is access to and instructor instantly. The intructors canbe reached by email or by dicussion. There are many resources students can use. The online library offers The Center for Writting Excellance and The Center For Mathematics Excellence which allows students to prefect writing and math skills.

Now that I have been in college for about 3 weeks I would tell my former high school senior self to stay organized. It is very crucial in college that you stay organized and prepared to do the work. The advice i'de give is to never procrastinate. procrastination can cause you to make bad grades and you may feel rushed and time constricted. I would also tell myself to look for scholarships. Not only can you recieve student loans and grants but scholarships are a great way to earn some funds for college. There are alot of scholarship oppurtunity out there. I would also tell my former senior self to choose a college or university that fits your needs and that is a good fit for you.

You should attend he University of Phoenix is your are disciplined and ready to take on a challenged. The student should be focused savvy in organization and time managment skills. Anyone can apply who has a desire to complete educational goals. It does not matter whether you are a working or non working young or old, a previous student or a new student.

Alexander

I would have to say go directly to college after high school as it will be much easier and better to understand.

I am not sure their is anything that I wish I had known, I think I did my research fairly well

The fact that you can still hold a full time job while attending school and not have to worry about how your going to survive while going to school.

Anthony

My school is laid back and easy going type of environment that workd well with people like me.

If i could travel back in time I would tell my highschool age self, I had to drop out before my senior year, not to be afraid to take the GED test and start college cause i would do a LOT better than I thought I would. My fear was that I wouldnt pass my GED test and not be able to go to college. I was diagnosed with bi-polar when i was 16 and it made my low self esteem even worse, this had me believing that I wouldnt be able to pass the GED test and keep from attending college. Not only did I pass the GED , but i scored a lot higher than I tought was within the realm of my potential.

I think the best thing about my school the staff. The reasons why i think that are they are easy to get along with, eager to help when you need it, as well as they genuinly care for their students.

Barbara

The school I attend is best know for providing accelerated program opportunities to mostly non-traditional students like myself at their leisure.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior knowing what I do now about college life and making the transition, the first thing that I would be sure to tell myself is to carefully search out colleges throughout high school so that I can choose a campus to further my education that fits with my personality. Often times students drop out the first year like I did because they pick a school based on popularity or location. It is very imperative that a student's choice of school is based on key elements like the nature of the campus; are you a person who works better in smaller classes? If so you may want to choose a smaller campus so that you may have the opportunity to work one on one with your professor. Also it's very important to make a decision on a school based on the financial burden. Too many students have had to unexpectedly pick up part-time jobs or even full-time jobs because they were unaware of the fact that student loans and grants were not going to be able to pay their tuition.

Things that I brag about the most when I tell freinds about my school are how convenient it is to attend class online, and also the variety of online guides and tutorials that are available to the students in all areas of the education process. I can receive help on things like how to complete an essay or class assignment in correct APA format, as well as tutoring in math class all in the privacy of my own home.

University of Phoenix-St Louis Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.