Tulsa, OK
University of Phoenix-Tulsa Campus

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Tulsa Campus

LaPasha

The school I am attending is the University of Phoenix online campus which is going to be great for me because it is on line whichs makes it a lot easier for seeing how I have a 8 year old and a 4 month old at home and a house to take care of on top of everything else so taking classes on-line with the University of Phoenix and it's wonderful advisors to help me with anything is going to be great and fulling!

I am not really sure about my class mates because it is all on-line but from what I can tell by looking at all their posts, everyone seems to be very descriptive and knowledgable.

Going back to high school to give my self advise would be absolutely wonderful. I would explain to myself that even though the transition is going to be difficult it is well worth it. The feeling that you will have at the end of the day is the most powerfull and proud feeling you will ever endure. Things will get tough but know that to achieve something that means as much to you as it does will not come easy. Things that benifit you the most should be the hardest things to accomplish because if you don't have to work that hard to achieve it, then it isn't going last very long. The hardest things in life to achieve always have the best and longest results.

University of Phoenix-Tulsa Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.