University of Phoenix-Washington DC Top Questions

Atasha

I would say: Atasha understand your self worth and uniqueness. Accept and engage in all classes and teachers. Leave unexcelling individuals alone; do not befriend people who come to school to leav out the back door. Be assertive to your everyday task and grasp wisdom from every learning expereince. It does not matter if you simply have one friend. You will realize one day that you are your bestfriend. I know you are pressured to date , your hormones are rocking, and your peers enforce how cool it is to date one of the most well know boys in school, but you will realize that he is not worth your time. You will get so much futher in your endeavors if you walk in faith. Most importantly, your virginity belongs to you and before you give it away to someone unworthy of your temple choose to go away to college and do not stay in your local state. I know you love your son more than anything. Your relationship is more than any mother and son could ever dream of, but having him when you are financially stable would mean the world to the both of you.