Temple Terrace, FL
University of Phoenix-West Florida Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-West Florida Campus

Sara

Sell yourself. Learn to market yourself. Every day, every job, every promotion will depend on how well you can present yourself to others. College isn’t about having your life mapped out, or even about discovering where your goals are. College is about making you the kind of person who is able to achieve their goals once they discover them. It’s okay to change your mind, your major, even your address. But make sure that everything you do helps you become a better, more marketable person. Take an extra seminar, study abroad, join the military. Make a promise to yourself to live as much of your life as possible. If you do this, if you develop yourself, it won’t matter what bridges you want to walk later in life, because you will already have the map.

Our school is led by working professionals, not career professors, allowing for real-world interaction and advice.

My classmates tend to be professional, working people with a desire to reach the next level in their careers through education.

Esthel

My class mates are great friend, students, and most importantly team players.

My class mates are great friend, students, and most importantly team players.

The advice I would give myself is to focus and take high school serious and finish it because if not I will regret it in the future. I will say to myself not to let anybody or anything get in the way of finishing high school because to be able to achieve my goals I will need to finish it. I will also say to take the advice from my mother and listen to her because she knows what is best. I would also say, to take advantage and enjoy a little of that time in high school because when I get to college I will need all of those memories to get me through the hard times and the late night in front of the computer finishing those 1,500 word papers for the next day class.

A person that does not has the interest in suceeding in life. The person that has no decire to creat a future for his or her family and childre should not attend University of Phoenix. Also a person that has no sence of what team is should not attent this school. Persons that do not work well with other and have no respect or considerations for others should not atten University of Phoenix. Persons that do not have a decire to change the future also should not attend this wonderful school.

Steven

A person who does not want to succeed in life, procrastinators need to keep at bay, especially for us students who want to iron out some kind of future for themselves.

One who has a drive to succeed in their life and wants to better themselves not only mentally but physically also.

I would tell myself to get on the ball and try to figure out what is really important in his life, to not forego what is ahead and put it off as long as I have. To make those dreams a reality, instead of pushing them away to another day and make me wait so long to come to a final decision so many years down the road. And also to keep some hope alive to know that if he went to school then his life would be just a little more diversified than it is at my present time. To also ask why his heart is not in into doing something with, and for himself. I would not try to belittle him but encourage him and let him know that things would be fine if he stayed in school and furtered himself in any way he can.

University of Phoenix-West Florida Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.