Wichita, KS
University of Phoenix-Wichita Campus

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-Wichita Campus

Kimberly

For me its the location I live in a small town outside of Wichita. So it takes about 45 mins to get to campus.

The staff they have been so helpful and friendly. They have helped me through the process 100%. I couldn't have done it without them.

If I could go back to my senior year of High School and talk to myself about college the first thing I would say is ? Don?t put it off?. I graduated High School in 2005 and, I had every intention of taking a year off and work full time to save up some money and really sit back and enjoy life before deciding what I wanted to do for a career. I truly regret that decision. I ended up buying a car and accumulating a few more bills by the end of my year off, there was no way I could go to school full time and not work so I tossed the idea of going back to school thinking there was no way I could afford it. Almost 5 years later I finally realize I can?t have a solid, dependable job without a college education. I've been laid off my job and I have lost everything. I've decided this is the perfect opportunity to rebuild my life. Im the first in my family to graduate HS and I want to set the example for my nieces and newphews that education is important.

Traci

It is all online! I enrolled at the University of Phoenix-Wichita Campus, but I don't actually attend school there. I am only online! I also think that it's interesting how I get to go to class with people who are on the opposite side of the world from me. Generally, these people have so many different ideas to bring to the table and it has made me a more open minded person.

I would tell myself not to go to college right away because it's the "right" thing to do. I went to college right out of High School and ended up partying my way to an associate's degree. Once I completed this I was so done with school and having to provide for myself that I quit to work full time. I didn't continue because I wasn't passionate about anything at the time. It took me a few years of working in different fields to understand that my calling was with children and people. Once I decided this and committed to a goal, I enrolled at UoP and I have never been happier to almost complete my degree! I think it is hard for any 18 year old to really know what they want to do for the rest of their life. Take a little time and you will eventually figure it out, I did!!!

someone who is extremely busy with life. so someone who does not have the financial means to quit their job and go to school, but they are willing and able to take on college. this person should also be able to focus their attention on school once they are admitted. It's not easy like you would think, so you have to be committed!

University of Phoenix-Wichita Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.