Bradford, PA
University of Pittsburgh-Bradford

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Pittsburgh-Bradford

Destinee A.

My overall opinion of Pitt Bradford is that its a great school for kids looking for a sense of community. Every where you look there is someone you know. professors are good about helping, and if you cant get to them during office hours, there is always the tutoring center. there are some parts of the campus that need work such as the dining hall food and dorm could be a little better

Jeofferey-Ann

The University of Pittsburgh-Bradford is a small campus that take pride in its quaint yet beautiful and clean atmosphere. The classrooms are small sizes and the professors and many adminstrative staff are always available and very happy to help with your every need. The small class provide access to hands on experience. Most of the teachers care that you come to office hours and communicate with them. The cafè is a good place to go eat if you missed the cafeteria’s dinner. For the most part the food is good but the wings sometimes disappoints. The cafeteria (dining hall) have good meals sometimes but there are room for improvement. most students will get a crockpot or rice cooker to make their own meals. As for the social events there is always social event to attend during the week and on the weeekends that will keep your socail life active along with academics. Lastly, its a very quiet campus with alot of programs to help you succeed such as tutoring programs, gym, yoga and writing center for all your need.

Daniel

The University of Pittsburgh-Bradford is a great school next to an all-right town. The tuition is pretty reasonable compared to other schools. The teachers are excellent. They teach, broaden your mind, and mentor you for your best possible future. If you need help outside of class, you are able to approach them and get extra help. you can also have personal or intellectual conversations with teachers, and you will be treated as an equal. Housing is decent. Though the rooms can feel small, they are actually quite homey. the town itself is not the best. There are gas stations, restaurants, a Wal-Mart, and other amenities. It will feel like there is nothing to do sometimes. overall, I would recommend the University of Pittsburgh-Bradford.

Maggie

I am paying to teach myself my major. The food isn't as great as it is on open house and tours. The campus is dead every single weekend, main street is okay there just isn't anything to do here. If you don't smoke, drink, or play sports you're bored.

Robert

The Universitry of Pittsburgh-Bradford is a great school in general. Campus life in terms of classes and opportunities is wonderful. The things that could be better are surronding campus activies, campus food and the socialization between students. So far, I have grown fond of all my teachers because they do a great job of building connections with the students

Thomas

My overall opinion of the University of Pittsburgh-Bradford it is an extremely liberal college. It is small and like a family when it come to class sizes. It would be nice if there were more things to do. The faculty and staff are very caring and helpful. I felt at ease from day one that I joined the campus.

Skyler

I love my school.. the staff and faculty are so welcoming and always available to help. There are plenty of on campus job opportunities for students and off campus work jobs available. There are also plenty of clubs and organizations that are available for anyone to join, or you can make your own club!

Matt

It is nice it is a pitt campus. I don't like the people and I don't like the town

Aaron

The University of Pittsburgh Bradford has become a second home to me. Being here has made me become a better, more mature person as the professors and people around me have pushed me to work harder and diligently than I have ever before. The professors and classes have even inspired me to create an invention that I’m currently building the prototype for. The campus itself is one of the reason I came here. It has a very comfortable atmosphere and friends were easy to find. It’s a very calm and quiet campus, but it does offer some form of entertainment for students. There are many clubs, sports, art programs, and other events that help keep things interesting around here. I’m a part of a few clubs and play soccer. When you join clubs, you get to go to places all around the country and get the opportunity to experience new things you’ve never though you would do. Myself being a member in engineering club was able to go to Ellwood National Forge and see up close how they produce and manufacture steel. The education and staff here are phenomenal. The smaller classes allow the professors to be more interactive with their students and this allows their lectures and concepts easier to understand. Even if you need more help, the professors and academic staff are willing to help you anyway you can, you just have to make an effort. The downfall at this university is that there is not much to do outside of it. Bradford has little to none entertainment other than restaurants, and I usually go out to eat because the food here is less than desirable. Other than that, I have come to appreciate it here and have made some good friends and memories in my first year and hope to make many more.

Sierra

There is none, while there is a lot of out doors people there is just as many people that come from various cities

Very hands on, and the professors like getting to know the students. The classes are great!

I wish they had told me about the free time you would have on your hands. There was so much time in between classes it took almost a semester and a half before I could figure out what to do, to keep me motivated. You can't study every second of the day but you can't let the promise of new found relationships distract you from your goal.

University of Pittsburgh-Bradford administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.