Bradford, PA
University of Pittsburgh-Bradford

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Pittsburgh-Bradford

Savannah

Small, close knot school close to home, but still earn accredited University of PIttsburgh Degree

Before jumping into something, research every aspect of the school. Make an educated decision

Location, My major is Hospitality Management and there's not much to do with that in Bradfrod, Pa.

alisha

My school is small, caring, outgoing, academically challenging, great, clean, and I don;t regret my choice to attend this college.

I would tell parents/students, to leave all of their options open. The student should make a list of what they are looking for in a college, visit each college/university and make sure they are able to talk to the administration, professors, coaches, and any students that can answers and and all questions. Try to sit in on an actual class in their field of study, so they can see what the professor is like and how he/she interacts with the students. Always ask about the financial aid, grants, and any scholarships available that would help with the schooling. Once you have narrowed it down to a few, do another visit and get any last minute answers to any questions you might have and possibly arrange to do an overnight stay at the college. Once in college, enjoy the experience. Take advantage of any opportunities that will come your way, as four years of college goes by fast and you will be entering into the workforce and the life of an adult.

Each student is a name and not just a number, due to the small classes.

Kari

The University of Pittsburgh at Bradford offers students an experience that goes beyond anyone's expectations for several reasons that can include a home-like environment, small class sizes, dedicated staff and faculty, diversity, comfortable and affordable off and on-campus housing, extracurricular activities, beautiful location and surroundings, and a friendly, hard-working, and sincere student body, faculty, and staff.

The University of Pittsburgh at Bradford is unique because the school in a sense is like it's own community and everyone that I knew while going to school all got along and worked together to make it the best experience. The student body, staff and faculty were the nicest and most caring individuals that i've ever met compared to any other college and/or university. I felt at home at the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford and enjoyed everyday while in school. The school is also located in one of the most beautiful places in Pennsylvania.

I think that no matter what college you choose, the student is who makes the most of it. You have to feel comfortable with the campus and feel that you can trust the faculty and staff to guide and teach you and to also look after you. When I first went to the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford I felt a connection immediately, however, before I chose Pitt at Bradford I did some research to make sure the they had the major that I wanted to study, what the class sizes were like, and what type and amount of activities, clubs, and greek life the school had to offer. I would advise parents to help their son/ daughter research as many schools as they can, visit at least your top three schools, and to be supportive throughout the entire process because it can be very stressful.

Vogue

My school is a diverse group of people from around the world joined together to help one achieve gain the best possible educational experience.

I would tell any parents or students looking for the "right" college to think about what is important to them. The little things really add up. I choose the University of Pittsburgh Bradford because it was the distance, class size, and price range I wanted. When you search you need to take all the small details into mind, including do you like the dorm style, meal plan, and library. As for gaining the best college experience possible my advice is simple; do everything. Try anything you can. I have attended classes I am not taking, sat in meetings for clubs I am not involved in, and I go to as many university-sponsored activities as I can fit into my schedule. This way you can truely experience the most of what your college has to offer, you make great connections, and have a wonderful time making the most of the semesters. The best advice I can give is to get involved, take risks, and dig for the best of what your university can offer you. That is how you make your college the right college for you.

I think the best part about my school is the opportunities it offers its students. I participate in many activities including History Club, Alpha Phi Omega, Active Minds, Cross Country, Dance Team, and Zeta Alpha Chi. There is something for everyone when it comes to sports and clubs. Pitt-Bradford also offers many chances to travel such as study abroad and student fieldtrips. The academic and financial aid offices do an outstanding job of alerting students to the plethora of options available to them. It is all this and more that allows Pitt-Bradford to go BEYOND.

erica

eager and friendly willing to help.

eager and friendly willing to help.

make sure its affordable and has good ratings. you dont have to go to the most expensive school!!! also smaller schools are better, easier to get classes!

every kind of person should attend this school.

Andrew

If your son or daughter is interested in sports, I would talk with the directer/coach of the sport to figure out what is going on. Talk to the professors your kids are going to be seeing at least twice a week. Or you can make sure your son or daughter talks with the professor as least once a week, in the professors office.

The close knit community that surrounds you when you come to this campus. Everyone is friendsly and are willing to try and give you a chance. You can be who you are, you don't have to pretend to b e someone else.

I wish I knew all the sports that they had, and also what sports they didn't have because I know a lot of people who wish that Pitt-Brad had a wrestling program.

Immanuel

Once you find a college that focuses on your field of study, what is most important is whether the campus actually fits. The college may be considered a great place, but students and parents alike must remember that any student makes what he or she wants out of their college experience, the place should not define the person, but the person the place. By getting involved in your community/campus, maintaining your grades, gaining leadership opportunities, and becoming a person who enjoys interactions with others and succeeds in them is vital. What I found to be vital is not worrying about what my friends are doing, not what people think I should do, or just following what others are doing in general, but following my own independent and responsible goals that are realistic. No one wants to be stuck in a place where they do not feel like they belong or can excel. I am happy to say that I feel at home on this campus and know that I have the opportunity for success. If you go to a college do it for yourself and make sure that the place is somewhere you want to be for four years.

Personal place that does not make you feel like a statistic. The professors are personable and there to help rather than there just to teach you and get it over with. The campus is relaxing and nature is all around. Still able to get all shopping done, but not like a big city. The people on campus have fun in ways that other schools do not. Foremost this campus allows you to get involved in activities and make a difference to the campus in leadership positions that are not possible in highly populated campuses.

Claricia

The campus is a wonderful campus the Professor are great but the social aspect isn't so great there is not much for the students to do outside of campus the town is small and not very diverse, the weekends are dead but the school is a great place to learn.

Make sure that the campus is right for you and fits your personality try talking to some of the students that attend the college while you are visiting. Also ask about campus life outside of the school what activities can the students do and also transportation back and forth to school.

The type pf person that should attend this school would be someone who is focused and determined and custom to small town liviing.

Morgan

The advice that I would give to a parent or student looking for a college that is right for them, is to take a tour of every school's campus that you are interested in attending. During the tour of the campus make sure you talk to the financial aid department, president of the school, and a couple of teachers in your field of interest. Speaking to all the neccessary people and paying full attention on the tour is the first step to getting the most out of your college experience. When you find the college of your choice, I would strongly advise you to join some clubs on campus. Joining clubs on campus is a very good way to intergrate yourself in the school's atmosphere and most importantly it is a good way to meet new people.

The things that I like most about my school are that the teachers are always available when you need help and the many activities that the school has to offer.

Someone who is dedicated to their education and likes to learn.

Shawna

My classmates are friendly and helpful.

My classmates are friendly and helpful.

Find a school that has great academic programs, has a good reputation, but is also a school that is within your ability to afford and has good opportunities for things outside of academics as well.

Some of my classes are very difficult.

University of Pittsburgh-Bradford administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.