University of Pittsburgh-Bradford Top Questions

Gregg

Being a Nursing Major, the worst thing about this school is the inability to transfer to Main Campus without having to start over from scratch. There have been many people who have tried to transfer to main campus with a Nursing Major and once they get there they have to take all the classes they took here at Bradford all over again which is 2 years of school and 60+ credits. This is the worst thing for me because I want to go to Main Campus after my 2nd year without starting over to expose myself to more nursing branches.

Rebecca

It's the complete opposite of my hometown, there's nothing really around to do for fun. The movie theater only plays one movie at a time, there's not a mall that's close. The campus is just in the middle of no where.

Savannah

Location, My major is Hospitality Management and there's not much to do with that in Bradfrod, Pa.

Adam

Professors are often vehement in their political views while leading class. This makes more than a few of us on edge, but most of us never say anything because we know it's not worth the battle that will come after.