University of Pittsburgh-Bradford Top Questions

A person that likes to shop and go out all the time should not attend this school. This school is not meant for "city slickers" being it is placed in the middle of the mountains and you must drive a good distance to most stores.

The kind of person that should not attend the University of Pittsburgh-Bradford would be one who, is not willing to put forth their best work, to try their hardest to succeed. The kind of person who thinks that college is just for party people. The kind of person who would not want any help from professors or other students. The kind of person who does not want to be their for themselves, to achieve a better life than they could have ever imagined. These are the kind of people who should not attend this school.

Shelly

I think that if you hate snow, rain, ice and really cold temperatures then you shouldn't go to the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford.

Ahmed

you should not attend this school if you dont like snowy and rainy whether. If you are use to a fast paced city life this wont be an easy transition.

erica

every kind of person should attend this school.

Kegan

Those who won't work studiously.