University of Pittsburgh-Bradford

« See more reviews of University of Pittsburgh-Bradford

The most frustrating part of my school is the lack of updates from the professors. We have an assignment system called "Blackboard" where professors can post what assignments there are and also what grades we get on those assignments. Last semester only two out of five of my professors updated the grades. It's too early in this semester to tell who will update, but it's frustrating because sometimes I like to know where I stand with grades and whatnot. Last semester one professor never put her syllabus online and all the assignments we needed were on the there.

UPB is a very busy campus and that can be frustrating at times. Because there are always things being planned, activities for the students, games anything and everything. Its hard to pick. There are alot of educational programs available and many overlap in times and dates which makes it hard to pick sometimes.

The school is a very close community. It is away from the city and a small little neighborhood almost. Recently they have been trying to expand and accept too many students. The cafeteria is often a little crowded and classes fill up faster than usual but it is just a minor set back.

I found nothing to be frustrating about UPB except trying to find a parking space on a weekday.

Some of my classes are very difficult.