University of Pittsburgh-Bradford Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Pittsburgh-Bradford

Aaron

The University of Pittsburgh Bradford has become a second home to me. Being here has made me become a better, more mature person as the professors and people around me have pushed me to work harder and diligently than I have ever before. The professors and classes have even inspired me to create an invention that I’m currently building the prototype for. The campus itself is one of the reason I came here. It has a very comfortable atmosphere and friends were easy to find. It’s a very calm and quiet campus, but it does offer some form of entertainment for students. There are many clubs, sports, art programs, and other events that help keep things interesting around here. I’m a part of a few clubs and play soccer. When you join clubs, you get to go to places all around the country and get the opportunity to experience new things you’ve never though you would do. Myself being a member in engineering club was able to go to Ellwood National Forge and see up close how they produce and manufacture steel. The education and staff here are phenomenal. The smaller classes allow the professors to be more interactive with their students and this allows their lectures and concepts easier to understand. Even if you need more help, the professors and academic staff are willing to help you anyway you can, you just have to make an effort. The downfall at this university is that there is not much to do outside of it. Bradford has little to none entertainment other than restaurants, and I usually go out to eat because the food here is less than desirable. Other than that, I have come to appreciate it here and have made some good friends and memories in my first year and hope to make many more.

Skyler

I love my school.. the staff and faculty are so welcoming and always available to help. There are plenty of on campus job opportunities for students and off campus work jobs available. There are also plenty of clubs and organizations that are available for anyone to join, or you can make your own club!

Thomas

My overall opinion of the University of Pittsburgh-Bradford it is an extremely liberal college. It is small and like a family when it come to class sizes. It would be nice if there were more things to do. The faculty and staff are very caring and helpful. I felt at ease from day one that I joined the campus.

Robert

The Universitry of Pittsburgh-Bradford is a great school in general. Campus life in terms of classes and opportunities is wonderful. The things that could be better are surronding campus activies, campus food and the socialization between students. So far, I have grown fond of all my teachers because they do a great job of building connections with the students

Matt

It is nice it is a pitt campus. I don't like the people and I don't like the town

Destinee A.

My overall opinion of Pitt Bradford is that its a great school for kids looking for a sense of community. Every where you look there is someone you know. professors are good about helping, and if you cant get to them during office hours, there is always the tutoring center. there are some parts of the campus that need work such as the dining hall food and dorm could be a little better

Maggie

I am paying to teach myself my major. The food isn't as great as it is on open house and tours. The campus is dead every single weekend, main street is okay there just isn't anything to do here. If you don't smoke, drink, or play sports you're bored.

Marianyelis

I think that the Bradford campus is a great campus. It has a friendly atmosphere, great staff, breathtaking landscapes, and lots, lots, lots, LOTS of stuff to do and enjoy. The university’s website is very useful for upcoming freshmen and the university offers lots of outlets for one to stay informed and for one to research about the university. I just wish that they went more in depth about stuff like their clubs. There’s almost no info on the website about them and unless you go to the summer orientation, call, or have a friend that has visited already you are going to start blind on that subject. Overall the Bradford Campus is a great campus that feels like my home far away from home. They should optimize and add more info on some stuff but overall it’s a great campus and university.

alysha

UPitt Bradford is not a bad school but could definitely use some improvement with food and housing and better teachers. I find there lack of food variety terrible, and I seem to have random allergies to food that I'm not actually allergic too as when I go back home and eat the same food I am fine. Also I find certain teachers very rude and play favorites with certain students.

This university is truly a home away from home for me. I grew up in a rural area and Bradford is just like it. The class sizes are small and classes and labs are very hands on. It is a beautiful campus. It is taken care of quiet well and school pride is a major theme throughout the student body.

Shalani

When i visited the campus, i noticed the open yet small space it acquired. I love the small campus setting as well as the 1 on 1 time students are able to get form the teachers. The dorms ar eperfect quaint and clean, everything is a walks away. The rigorous classes as well as the study abroad program is a huge reason why i plan on going there. Finally, the financial aid resources provided for my out of state tuition are great! That is why i am going to university of Pittsburgh Bradford.

Jeofferey-Ann

The University of Pittsburgh-Bradford is a small campus that take pride in its quaint yet beautiful and clean atmosphere. The classrooms are small sizes and the professors and many adminstrative staff are always available and very happy to help with your every need. The small class provide access to hands on experience. Most of the teachers care that you come to office hours and communicate with them. The cafè is a good place to go eat if you missed the cafeteria’s dinner. For the most part the food is good but the wings sometimes disappoints. The cafeteria (dining hall) have good meals sometimes but there are room for improvement. most students will get a crockpot or rice cooker to make their own meals. As for the social events there is always social event to attend during the week and on the weeekends that will keep your socail life active along with academics. Lastly, its a very quiet campus with alot of programs to help you succeed such as tutoring programs, gym, yoga and writing center for all your need.

Daniel

The University of Pittsburgh-Bradford is a great school next to an all-right town. The tuition is pretty reasonable compared to other schools. The teachers are excellent. They teach, broaden your mind, and mentor you for your best possible future. If you need help outside of class, you are able to approach them and get extra help. you can also have personal or intellectual conversations with teachers, and you will be treated as an equal. Housing is decent. Though the rooms can feel small, they are actually quite homey. the town itself is not the best. There are gas stations, restaurants, a Wal-Mart, and other amenities. It will feel like there is nothing to do sometimes. overall, I would recommend the University of Pittsburgh-Bradford.

Riddhi

My life is completely different there and it is in the best way possible because it is small and I am more social. I am also involved in more activities and I go out more often than I would in my hometown. I also have more friends on campus than I do back home!