Greensburg, PA

University of Pittsburgh-Greensburg

The people make you feel like you are at home. more

Once I graduated from high school I was on my way to Sam Houston University .. more

As a high school senior it is common to assume a level of world knowledge t .. more

My school is small enough to keep me comfortable, but big enough to hold ev .. more

I have gained life long friendships and skills during my college experience .. more

I have gained a determination unlike the kind I had before. In high school, .. more

Our school is best known for being "family." Because there are not more th .. more

This branch college carries with it: The university of Pittsburgh's name, a .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
SEE MORE QUESTIONS

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.