Johnstown, PA
University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown

Tarik

All four seasons and great hiking trails.

All four seasons and great hiking trails.

Visit as many different types of colleges as you can and early. Try to spend a night or a weekend there or something and see how you like it.

The sand volleyball courts becuase they are regulation based.

My school fits into who I am as a person. It has made me come out of my shell.

My school fits into who I am as a person. It has made me come out of my shell.

My classmates, especially the upperclassmen, are very helfpful.

I feel that when students and their families visit a school the tour guides show them what they want to see. The university's staff does not show anything bad on the campus. I feel that a prospective student should be able to spend the night at a school to get the right feel about the college. There will not be any surprises then. Whenever I was looking at colleges I stayed the night at a few of them and that is how I decided that I wanted to go to Pitt-Johnstown.

University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.