University of Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh Campus Top Questions

Describe a typical weekend.

MonaLisa

I don't have a typical weekend... because I have a very busy schedule and every weekend is different. When it's time for midterms and finals, my weekends are very busy, frustrated, and no time for sleep. When there's nothing major coming up and not much homework, my weekends are very relaxing, fun, and entertaining. For my fun weekends, I go watch a play at Pitt, eat out with my friends, watch a lot of movies, and off course, go to church. For my stressful weekends... well... let's just say I go crazy with studying and doing homework I might get 4 hours of sleep... might!!

Adam

A typical weekend for me (starts on friday) is to go to class on friday morning, go play basketball. Do a little work for a few hours and then meet up with my friends to play racquetball, get food, and/or hang out for the rest of the day. Saturday is pretty similar, I'll play basketball, work out, do some work, and hang out with my friends for the rest of the day. Sunday I'll wake up at like 12 (sometimes I'll get up an hour or two earlier to play basketball) and go watch the steelers and the other football games with my friends. Sometimes we'll play a pickup game of football after. If I don't have too much work, I'll also watch Sunday night football at my friends dorm, and then do an hour or two of work after that before I go to sleep.

Adam

This is a compilation of seriously funny footage of some Pitt Students....Check it out....I love Pittsburgh!