University of Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh Campus

« See more reviews of University of Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh Campus

Colleges, despite size, will come with challenges that you will have to face without your parents by your side. Your first semester will be a huge transition and you might or might not have difficulty coping. I was lucky to come to a small campus before transferring to a bigger one within two years. It has given me insight on the type of student and worker I am, and this knowledge is vital for the progresion of my college career. I have learned how to make myself known to teachers, and have been given the advantage of learning that.

PITT is a very large, city school which can have both its pros and cons; there's tons of variety in majors, activites, cultures, and people, so there's something for everyone; students and professors are outgoing and friendly; and overall it excells in academic excellence, having undergraduate, graduate, doctorate, and professional degrees/schools with expert, scholarly professors, and a major focus on research and career placement.

With its urban campus within walking distance of many beautiful parks, interesting museums, and cultural venues, Pitt is a university set on preparing its students for their place in the world no matter what field of interest or background they have and provides numerous experiences and opportunities to its students and surrounding community that benefit everyone in the city.

This place is full of three types of people: People who you can casually chat with, hang out with on the weekend without having to party all night, people who party every weekend (Thirsty Thursday included) and don't have much of a personallity at all, and people who hardly understand what you're saying due to a language barrier.

The University of Pittsburgh provides exceptional academic and social opportunities, a beautiful campus and numerous benefits that come with living in an urban environment, as well as an exceptional faculty, resources, and advisory programs that will provide me with the means to achieve my full potential as a pre-med student.

The University of Pittsburgh is an incredible institution with countless opportunities to advance oneself in positive and productive ways inside and outside of the classroom; all in all, a Pitt education will make you a life ? long learner and will help you become a better being in every way imaginable.

Our school is very active and full of events to cater to all types of interest and hobbies, our school spirit depends on our teams success but we have a lot of spirit when its necessary. Diversity is prevalent everywhere and the education is well worth the money.

The University of Pittsburgh is a place where students can be focused and successful with their career paths while still having an exciting social life including volunteer work, clubs, and anything else a student would want to be involved with.

Pitt is a very large school but since it is in a city there is a lot do to and see other then just drinking with your freinds every night so it's important to get involved and take advantage of it's size and everything it has to offer.

At the University of Pittsburgh, school spirit is pervasive - students are serious about their studies but also willing to take advantage of everything that the campus, as well as the city, have to offer.