Titusville, PA
University of Pittsburgh-Titusville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Pittsburgh-Titusville

Kristine

I believe that out of my three years experience on this campus I have learned so much. I have learned more than just what is taught in my classes, but what other classmates have taught me from their classes, their life experiences, along with teamwork, being a responsible adult, and the importance of reaching out to the community and keeping in touch with family. I feel that being here has helped me get the extra help I needed to help me reach my goal in becoming a physical therapist. If I didn?t have professors that cared about their students passing, I would have never felt comfortable about approaching them to explain things that seemed unclear to me. They want us to know the information so that us students can become the best in the fields we are applying into which, when we go for our job interviews or even graduate class interviews we will be well prepared. So every day I learn something new; either in the class room, in the dorms, or just around town. It has opened me up to new things and allowed me to become a more rounded person.

Before coming to University of Pittsburgh-Titusville, I wish to have known about how far away all the main shopping centers and grocery stores where.

The type of person that should attend this University should be a person that doesn't mind the country and a small town. They should be the type of person that is open minded to meeting new people and making the best out of a small collage experience. They should be willing to try new sports and get active with the activities that are offered here at Titusville.

Mandy

Choosing a secondary institution of learning can be the highlight of one's senior year, and the most stressful. Like all universities, University of Pittsburgh at Titusville offers many opportunities for a prosepective student. The small campus containing roughly 500 students provides a diverse community. The professors are helpful, and want to see you succeed. Also, there are various residential buildings to choose from. UPT offers many extraciricular activities varying from Nursing Club to the Pitt Basketball team.

I would tell my self as a high school senior to visit college campuses more. The current school I am enrolled in, does not reflect me in any way. It is rural and nothing to do. I came from the city, therefore I am used to the busy life of a city, compared to the farm life. Also, to look at the opportunities the university offers. I personally like to study abroad, and this was one of the reasons I choose this university. They have a very creditable programs that offers many oppurtunities for undergraduates. Out of state is alluring however, not always the most intelligent. Being on your own is every teenagers dream, being away from parental supervision, however you tend to miss your family the most. Definetly do not follow your friends in their decisions. You need to become an independent adult and not follow your best friend or significant other to their dream school. Keep in mind, that it is okay to change your major. There is no point waking up each day miserable regreting choosing this career. Finally, keep in mind each year school tution goes up 7 percent. Remember to consider scholarships and financial aid.

I do not have any complaints about the university, simply the location. Set in the rural northwestern part of Pennsylvania, there is nothing to do for entertainment. Also, the opportunity for working part time outside of class, is harder to find as well.

Shannon

I think that Pitt-Titusville is best known for the one-on-one student/professor activity. If a student is struggling, it's much easier to ask a professor from a smaller campus for help, rather than a professor from a larger campus. It's really nice to have extra help, and knowing that the professors are willing to give it is such a relief.

When I was a high school senior, I remember being nervous about coming to college. I know that the hardest thing I had to deal with was self-scheduling. I would've told myself not to be so nervous, and not to be scared of the other people. There were so many other freshmen in my position, and that was so much of a relief. The other students were really helpful too. Finding buildings on a small campus isn't too complicated, but finding rooms can be a little confusing. I would've probably reassured myself that once I got settled in, I would begin to make friends and enjoy myself at college. I believe my teachers in high school prepared me for the courses that I took my first semester, but I wish I would've paid a lot more attention to what they said. So basically, to sum it up, I wish that I would've been more relaxed in high school, and I wish I would've paid more attention to what my teachers had to say.

I really wish I would've know what my classes were going to be like before I attended them the first day. I really anticipated and pondered that question, so I was really nervous. I think if I would've known what the classes were going to be like, I would've been more relaxed and more prepared for the college life.

University of Pittsburgh-Titusville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.