University of Pittsburgh-Titusville Top Questions

effie

A student who is committed to succeed and make create a better life for themselves is someone who wants a two year degree to be eligible to get on the work force; someone who wants a four degree like business or nursing can pursue their career in this school or for someone who has wants four year degree that like engineering can start at University of Pittsburgh-Titusville and contuinue to pursue their education either at main campus or any other school; and someone who looks into advancing into the new technology in oder to apply for a good job.

Lacey

I think anyone could attend this school. Especially if they want a small size campus and town. This is a good school to go to if it is your first year and your trying to get use to going and being at college. I would not recommend this school to anyone that loves to live in a big city cause in Titusville there really isn't much to do and its a very small town, so i think people that love the country should come to this school. This is the kind of person that should come to this school.

Anyone should attend the University of Pittsburgh at Titusville. If you like friendly people and want to attend a close knit college where you will develop not only an amazing education but also friendships and relationships that will last a lifetime, you belong at UPT.

Nyae

a person that comes from a small town and is not use to the city life because they would adapt better. A person that loves small class sizes and loves getting that one on one attention from their professors.

Dominique

The kind of person that should attend this school is a person that is very open-minded. Someone who is interested in trying out new things and living in different areas that he or she isn't used to. Someone who is dedicated to his or her work should attend this school. It's a great atmosphere andvery friendly environment, so a person that is outgoing and happy should attend this school.

The type of person who should not attend University of Pitt at Titusville is someone who is not dedicated. The classes are intense and fast-pased.

Kristine

The type of person that should attend this University should be a person that doesn't mind the country and a small town. They should be the type of person that is open minded to meeting new people and making the best out of a small collage experience. They should be willing to try new sports and get active with the activities that are offered here at Titusville.