Arecibo, PR
University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo

Paola

The University of Puerto Rico in Arecibo is a great university. I have learned a lot in the short time that I've been here. The professors in the Communications department are amazing, they are pro-student and want us to learn and succeed, if we ever have a doubt they are always there to help and make sure we understand the material.

rebecca

If I could go back in time and give myself advice about becoming a college freshman I would. The transition is one of the hardest things I had to do. One of the many things I would have done is started to prepare earlier. When I say that I mean applying for financial aid, and loans, and also scholarships. It is difficult to come up with the money to attend college, so you need to be be well prepared before you even start applying. Also, I found out the hard way that if you want to have finanial aid you need to have a cosigner. That is one of the things that I would have wanted to know, gathering is changed the college that I am attending. This is just some advice I would give myself going back in time because I would have loved to known all this before I made the transition into college life.

Mark

I would say to apply for more scholarships to my high school self because even though I can afford my first year at The University of Wisconsin at Baraboo/Sauk County, I could have done a lot more to help pay for college. When I was in my senior year of high school, I was worry that I cannot afford college so I would also tell my young self not to worry so much about it so much. Plus, I tell myself that I made the right decision about going to a small college campus for my first two years of college instead of going to a large college campus like University of Wisconsin-Madison because it is so much easier to transite into college slowly instead of starting into a large campus right away.

IVONNE

I think that I change my concentration area and make a certifications of other concentration for gave me more oportunities of work.

Have a variety of good professors and have a good study ambient.

Any person that needs more than high school education and not have economic resources for go to a private university.

I think the worst is that they only offer a few majors.

In this school everyone can go. Almost everyone is very friendly and open minded.

University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.