Mayaguez, PR
University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez

Anthony

University transition will be hard. Now you will be more time out of your home, away from your parents. In high school you were with kids and young people now you will be surrounded of "big people" and aiming to be a professional. You should take all your things and classes seriously because of this your future depends, what you sow, you will harvested. Take advantage of your talent in sports, give yourself the opportunity, don't be afraid. You will meet many people and will have a new and good social life but this should not unfocus from the goal ... to become a professional as you dreamed.

I have wanted to receive a detailed orientation about the programs this college offers. When I get in they not did it.

Due to the tropical climate of the island in both semesters rains a lot. This is a problem when moving between classes and so on.

Michelle

I will talk to tmyself about all the different programs at the university like intership experiences, investigation, the opportunity to interact with different people that could be your friends for the rest of your life. All the opportunities that the college offer and how to apply for it. Try to enjoy all the time that i will spend at college because are the best days of the life.

all type most of the are hispanics.

the freshmen year was very difficult for me because the classes was very different and more difficult than high school

Rhyan

They are young people with high expectations and goal-oriented.

They are young people with high expectations and goal-oriented.

I would say to be more informed about my interests in sciences, so I could have a better research project designed by myself and not from my professors. Also, I would have taken SAT classes so I will be accepted onto better colleges and have more scholarships. Everything else, I?m sure I made an excellent job as a high school senior.

Intelligent, competitive ones.

University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.