University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez

« See more reviews of University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez

The serious intelectual student that want to learn that come from disadvantage economic background. It the best prestigious University of Puerto Rico in engineering and science, give the best opportunity for the majority of students. One must get involved in all aspect that the University give, go see the drama club, work on campus, do research and have a social life.

The University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez is a higher education institution that offers opportunities for the top (above average) students of Puerto Rico and America. The students that enroll there should have good studying skills, compromise and responsability It's a tough institution. Students need to dedicate extra time to do their academic job.

This is one of the most challeging college in the island. The students should have excellent studing habits, well focused on their furture. This college is an excellent answer for students that want to study, engineering, science, math. Any profesion related with natural science.

Students that attend this school should be students that are willing to make a difference in our community and not only the community but wherever they go. They should have motivation to try to become the best they can be in the area where they will study.

People that know what they want and and that work hard to get it.

all type most of the are hispanics.

Intelligent, competitive ones.