University of Redlands

« See more reviews of University of Redlands

I wish I'd known about the Johnston Center within Redlands, which is an alternative college program where one can design their own degree. I transferred to this program. My evaluations mostly assess the Johnston program, though I also kept in mind my experiences in the College of Arts and Sciences within the U of R in my assessments.

I wish I had known how the classes were set up and the schedule the school goes by. This school is semesterly, but they are very short semesters. This means that we have to learn everything in a month less than most other institutions. This makes it a challenge to keep up with the material and do well on tests.

I wish I had known exactly what to expect with dorm life, because I knew what to expect scholastically. However, I do not think a lot of students realize what a huge change it will be to go from a home to a dorm.

I wish I had known more about the people in greek life so I would know it is much different here. Other than that, I feel like I knew a lot coming into the university

I wish I would have known that students can be somewhat clicky, so it is hard to come in as a transfer student and fit in with groups that have already formed.

College in general is very very different from highschool. Keep your head on straight and don't get carried away by your new found freedom.

That i had the opportunity to study abroad so i could have started saving money. so I didn't have to take out another student loan.

That the tuition was going to go up 5% every year, but my financial aid package will stay the same.

I wish I would have known that the school is lacking in ethnic/racial diversity.

I would have liked to know how resigtration was going to work.