University of Richmond

« See more reviews of University of Richmond

Really rich kids from Long Island. These kids never drank a beer until they got into college so they think the little apartment parties are the greatest things ever. Its also really preppy so you will see people wearing some of the most absurd shit to class.

Richmond's student body is definitely preppy, but very motivated and passionate. We have a very activist student body who hold very different opinions. I wouldn't say the campus leans one way politically, it is pretty 50/50.

Anyone other than white, upper-class, straight Christians will probably feel uncomfortable. Even so, there is a mix, so you will almost always find someone you can relate to.

Student body is diverse with students from most of the 50 states and dozens of foreign countries. There is no one prevailing financial background.

Generally a very fun bunch. Sure, there are plenty of preps, but there are also lots of other people, there's a crowd on campus for anybody.

preppy and most come from fortunate backgrounds, but so easy to get along with and find your crowd

students are usually from the north. either pennsylvania new york new jersey etc...

non white students probably feel out of place. other than that its pretty open.

Student body is not that diverse, but they try to be.

Mainly white kids