University of Richmond

« See more reviews of University of Richmond

Beauty of campus. The architecture of the new and old builidings are consistent. The setting and scenery is peaceful. Also known for rigorous classwork. Our professors expect a lot out of us but equally are there to guide us.

The school is best known for their academic programs including the hight-ranking business school, the unique school of leadership studies, and the prestigous pre-med program.

The business school is within the top twenty-five. It is known for being a conservative school lacking diversity. Rigourous academics

A sophomore enjoys the special dining hall food for homecoming but expresses that there needs to be more school spirit.

A sophomore describes how homecoming is a good chance for current students to meet alumni, especially in her sorority.

A junior speaks about the dining hall specials and how the students unite in dressing up for the football games.

It is a great school academically, especially its business school. Also, the campus itself is very beautiful.

Wealthy and preppy kids. Social life revolves around fraternitys. It has a very beautiful campus.

A sophomore shares her excitement about the return of the alumni for homecoming weekend.

UR students and alumni came out to the homecoming tailgate, despite the rainy weather.