University of Richmond

« See more reviews of University of Richmond

I've had some great professors, and I've had some really boring ones. Your academic experience really does depend on the professor. The one thing I really like about Richmond is the small class sizes. Lots of individual attention is available.

I have great relationships with all of my professors. They really take the time to get to know you and to help you succeed. The courses are challenging, but very rewarding, and the professors usually do all they can to help.

Academics are very challenging. There is A LOT of work. It gets pretty stressful at times. Classes are small and professors know your name which is nice. Education is very geared toward getting a job for the most part.

i've never had a class bigger than 25 people, and all your professors will know your name and who you are, it is a VERY competitive and difficult academics but worth it for the amazing degree and you'll learn so much

Very tough and challenging unless you are smart about professor selection. Also, choose classes that you know you are strogn in, and don't try to do stuff you were bad at before, you'll only be worse at it here.

Impossible. Their upssesed with their reputation so they limit the number of A's given out, so even if you work really hard, you still might end up with a mediocre grade. The workload is also rediculous.

classes are small, professors know your name, really good professors, smart students, fair amount of classes to choose from. Plenty of opportunities to spend time with professors outside of class.

International studies is big with a Dean! Students from frosh year on have the opportunity to participate in research--real research! If published, the student's name goes on the work.

Classes can be ridiculously hard, and sometimes unfairly easy. It depends on the department. There are amazing professors, and some that I think are nuts.

Very hard, and take a lot of time if you're thinking about any A's