University of Richmond Top Questions

The worst thing would have to be the amount of drinking on campus during the weekends.

The cost of the school is monumental: approximately $52,000 a year. The meal plan is non-adjustable between two choices of expensive or more expensive. Other than that, though, I love everything about the school.

Choice of on campus food locations during evening hours.

The worst thing about University of Richmond is that the Deans are very fickle: the way they weight issues of campus importance is odd, and they are highly inconsistent in the application/enforcement of the rules.

Alexandrea

Not enough diversity on campus

The price--waaay too expensive

Timeka

Lack of ethnic and cultural diversity.

Price of meal plans

On-campus housing is an absolute joke.

The lack of racial and georgraphical diversity, as well as the immense difficulty it takes to get an A in the hard sciences.

There is cultural and ethnic diversity but the students tend to only hang out w/ like. Needs to be more mingling (which they are working on!).

Rosalyn

The student population is quite homogeneous.

The illusion that college life is all-important and that competition is all important. It isn't. There is something to be said for experience, creativity, joy, and exploration.

The worst thing is the amount of pressure students are under to succeed. Students are expected to do everything from sports to academics to service work and do everything perfectly. This leads to a lot of stress and a big time crunch for students.

Sometimes it can be a little too Greek life oriented.