University of Richmond Top Questions

Why did you decide to go to this school?

This school had all of the programs that I wanted, the location was perfect, the financial aid was fantastic, and when I visited I fell in love with the beautiful campus.

When I first visited to UR I had that "it just feels right" moment. For me UR has all of the aspects that attracted me to a top tier liberal arts school. It has great academics, small class sizes, personalized attention and a beautiful campus. What set UR apart from similar schools, however, were its unique qualities, namely, its highly ranked business school, division I athletics, and Richmond itself, a great city that has a lot to offer.

Nabila

The amount of opportunities that I knew would be available to me. Between internships and always being able to speak with professors, sports clubs, concerts, organizations, jobs, volunteering. This university has it all