University of Rio Grande Top Questions

Hope

What I brag about is that the University of Rio Grande works really well with my schedule. The reason I say that is because I commute and I do not have to stay all day at the campus. Also, the teachers are really friendly and there is not a lot of students in the class. The reason I like that is so that you get to know every one in the class.

Cynthia

THe teachers that I have all care about helping you if you have any problems or dont understand something.

Wendelyn

The friendly professors and nice size of the classes.

Lianna

I brag about the fact that the classes are more personal. I like the fact that I can have a conversation with my professor after class instead of having to make an appointment in order to get answers. I like that the professor doesn't have to guess names in order figure who anyone is. All of my professors know me by name and can pretty much identify any of there students which is rare in most colleges these days.

Summer

Rio is a place I can go and wear my PJs to class and no one will ever care.

I brag mostly about how friendly everyone is on campus. I enjoy this school so much because of how the staff/faculty and students get along with each other. Everyone treats everyone as an equal, its very refreshing. I feel that the school offers alot to the students and the students offer just as much back to the school. Making friends for life seems to come so easly at Rio. I Really enjoyed my time at Rio Grande University and I would'nt change it for anything in the world.

Kindra

That it has the program that I want to study.