University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Saint Francis-Fort Wayne

I have been to several different universities, four different ones to be exact. University of Saint Francis (Crown Point, a brand off of the Fort Wayne one) is my fourth. I love it there. The professors are extremely helpful, and everyone there is SO nice. I have never met a nicer bunch of people at a university before!

Patricia

I absolutely love the University of Saint Francis. During my senior year of high school, I took some dual credit courses at the university and fell in love with the school. Saint Francis was the only school I applied to because I was very pleased with the class size and the teacher to student ratio. I commute to school so I can't rate the dorm situation, but the school part is great. The sporting events, like the football and basketball games, are fun to attend and give students something to do on evenings and weekends. I am so glad that I picked the University of Saint Francis and would not change schools.

Olivia

Attending a small school is a great way to get a personal education. With classes that are small, you will have an opportunity to get to know all of your professors and learn the names of all of your classmates. Religious classes are a requirement but not many.

Melissa

Great atmosphere and amazing instructors. Easy access to instructional information needed to succeed. Remote access to main campus Library makes it easy for access to educational material needed. Mentoring and tutoring available. Support from all instructors and staff on campus.

Great school for dedicated students.

Saint Francis is a a great choice for anyone. The facility on campus will constantly make you feel welcome and loved and they all really care about your success as a student and person. There is always someone available to help withewhat ever you need. Saint Francis also has so many connections to businesses and companies within Fort Wayne, employers love Saint Francis students so I really feel like I have a leg up in the community when it comes to job shadowing, internships, or entry level jobs when I graduate.

Eyan

My overall opinion of the University of Saint Francis is there is no place like home. The professors make you feel like anything is possible. The staff is amazing, and the facilities are the best. The clubs, teams, and every student are always active all around the campus all the time. There is no place like it. The University of Saint Francis is amazing.

Morgan

I love it at USF. It's a very welcoming community of individuals with professors that are open and enthusiastic about teaching. The small campus makes for a lot of bonding amongst both commuters and residential students. There are lots of clubs that are always hosting different activities in order to bring people together.

Maya

It’s a nice school, just expensive

Desiree

USF is a great place to go to--especially for the arts! Every professor in SoCA cares not only about the students' success, but also about their personal life. Students learn from everything the professors know, and the professors give the students everything they've got!

Precyous

I enjoy it sometimes, but not always. Every chance I get, I go home for the weekend. There aren't many that I get along with on campus or could call a friend. I tend to keep to myself because of it. It isn't really a diverse school as they stated in my process of choosing this school.

Harley

I would like to first start out by saying my visit to the University of Saint Francis was Amazing! We got to meet with the cross country and track coach who were very good at explaining what they are looking for in an athlete and what they expect that athlete to do. We liked how they really push the academic and not just the sport. When we went into the welcome center we were able to meet with the financial aid adviser and the admission advisor they took the time to answer all of are questions. Our tour guided did a great job on showing us all that UFS has to offer. She talked about how the class sizes are small for more one on one with the professor. The university had historic buildings and photographs that informed you of how the campus got its start and what it looked like. I found that to be very interesting. Not only was there history but also the updated medical and science labs that would give any college a run for its money. I really liked how the dorms were within walking distance to the classes. They had a great dining hall were all the students would meet to eat with a variety of food choices. We were able to meet back up with the coach and even got to meet some of the cross country and track athletes who were eating lunch. I would defiantly recommend students to visit your University.

Riley

I really enjoy my school. The only thing is that they have really high standards making life very hard to want to continue at times. The nursing program has a lot of pressure on students causing a great amount of students to drop the program or sadly fail out because the grade average is the highest in the stage.

Jacob

A wonderful place to learn. Thought there are times that the offices frustrate me, the students and faculty are all brilliant and open to exploring different point of view, promoting a safe educational environment that produces many free thinkers and future productive members of society.

Sasha

I love it! The classes are small and the teachers care about their students. As a student who struggles with a learning disability, I find that the professors are always willing to explain things to me in a way that I can understand what each assignment is about and that's rare at a university.

Devin

I am in love with my school. I was very unsure of Saint Francis at first, because I was shy and I did not get out much. However, everyone was super friendly and everyone talks to everyone. You will be walking to classes, lunch, or just to the bathroom and someone will talk to you. My roommate became my best friend and she caused me to come out of my shell and I have so many friends because of it. After my freshman year of college, I made dean's list twice, became president of social work club, went to the Dominican Republic on a mission trip with the school, made amazing friends, and so much more. I could not have found a better school to call my home.

Rheann

In the four year that I have been here I personally love the Univesity of Saint Francis. They are very passionate about out schooling and about the students. Many schools you may feel like a number, however, here at USF I feel like I myself and the faculty and staff know me by my name.

Kathy

The services offered is excellent and the Professors and other staff members are always helping in any manner needed no matter what the circumstances, problems or concerns you may have. Excellent curriculum in any subject. An excellent college to attend.

Leah

I’ve always dreamed of attending the University of Saint Francis to study both Elementary Education and Theology. By visiting, I’ve gotten a chance to meet professors, students, volunteers, and get a taste of the overall campus community. Not only is the campus gorgeous and welcoming, but the people are unbelievably friendly and amazing characters.

Linda

Small college in big city. One on one attention with professors. They want the student to achieve, graduate and find employment. The spirit of the campus is up lifting. There are many different clubs to join. The food is good with a lot of options to choose from.

Rebekah

My overall opinion of Saint Francis is that it is a very beautiful college. Also that the classrooms are very nice and big. The campus also has very old features to it, which makes it different than any other college. Finally that they people there are very nice and welcoming to everyone.