University of Saint Mary Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Saint Mary

Shelby

I have a deep love for the University as far as the classroom and my eagerness to start the nursing program. I feel like I am getting a good education, but the sports could use improvement in coaching and facilities. The price of the education is reasonable but the cost to live on campus is over the top for the quality of housing on campus.

I enjoy the University of Saint Mary, I like that the main campus is small and easy to navigate. I love that the class sizes are small and it is easy to communicate with the teachers inside and outside of the classroom. I live off campus about five minutes away so I don't eat the food or live in the dorms on campus. I have heard the food is okay and so are the dorms. I love meeting new people and all of the faculty is nice and easy to approach if I have questions. The school is very religious but they don't force their religion on everyone.

Ross

I have really enjoyed my time at St. Mary's. I am currently in the drama department and I could not have asked for better students and teachers to work with. The staff of the school are always friendly. It is a small school, so all of the students treat it like their own little community which is fantastic if that is something you are looking for.

McKenzie

University of Saint Mary is a great school with great academics as well as sports and student involvement. Everyone always has a good time when we come together at a sports game or just in class or hanging out. Teachers are amazing and really strive to help the student as much as possible because they want you to succeed.

Randa

The University of Saint Mary is an excellent school for a student looking for smaller class sizes and one-on-one opportunities with faculty and staff. The faculty at Saint Mary care about the students and strive for them to succeed. Since the campus is small, many professors will know their students all by name and know what is going on in their lives. The professors often know what is going on with their students and are flexible if a student needs help or has something going on and causing them stress. Saint Mary is all about family and community and makes everyone feel welcome and proves to them that they have a purpose.

Allyssa

The University of Saint Mary is thriving with students who are engaged and want to learn. Along with a ton of student athletes. This school takes the word community to a whole new level. Class size is appealing to those who prefer one on one with their professors too.

Landon

I love USM!!!!! The campus is beautiful. All of the professors are approachable. Although I am 8 hours from home, I hardly get homesick. I have met so many great people from across the nation and from other countries. USM is a great place to receive a great education.