University of San Diego Top Questions

Kendall

Focused on assuring that you are prepared for a career.

Cory

Not worth the price tag.

USD is a beautiful school that has a strong sense of community that allows students to thrive academically and socially.

Harrison

USD is a school for those who want a reputable education in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Naomi

It is very expensive.

Brandi

My school is a very fun and rewarding environment

The University of San Diego is not just a school of academic excellence, it is a community of incredibly talented individuals that will change the world one day.

Extravagant

ellen

it's peaceful.

Nory

I feel like I'm at home, the vibe is just wonderful and you don't mind spending hours here.

A beautiful place to learn to love learning, in a competitive but not cut-throat environment.

jaclyn

beautiful

Michaela

Beautiful, and a great place to be

Kiera

USD is a small school that has a great amount of resources per student, focuses on liberal arts education, and is currently undergoing many changes for the better.

Hieu

Science

Beautiful campus with amazing architecture.

Its a small school where they focus on humanitarian issues. Giving back to the community is one of its goals

christina

My school is very dedicated to student learning

Carleigh

You can end up in a bubble, it's a beautiful bubble, but you aren't very connected with reality. You have to search that out on your own.

Paulina

The University of San Diego is a first-rate and prestigious university that opens many doors for its students into a world of success.

USD is full of bright and focused students who are also social (although many are somwhat over-privileged), passionate professors with years of experience and expertise in their fields (at least in the political science department), and maintains a beautiful, sunny campus that makes it easy to get up and go to school in the morning.

yeondong

warm and perfect place to study

Kahanaaloha

White based and rich.