University of San Diego Top Questions

I brag the most about the weather, location, and beauty of the school. Also, I love telling others how great the size is. It is big enough to feel like you're at a university but small enough that you know a lot of people. With this, the class sizes are perfect so that you have a great connection with the professors. Overall, everything about it is great though.

I love the fact of how ethnically diverse we are. We are also only seconds from the ocean and we have so many school activities right on the beach.

Emerald

The classes are small and you really get to know your proffessors, the campus is beautiful, and I am so happy there

I brag about the small size of classes. My school is also extremely beautiful. It has the second best study abroad program in the nation, which is a major plus for me. It also has a great International Relations program, my major, which is very important to me. USD has given me some scholarships too.

I would brag about the beautiful view, the archtecture of the school, the nearnest to the beach, and the small class room sizes.

Brandi

I brag most about the fact that im learning how to take care of my body as well as others, that my teacher is really awesome, and that im learning how to massage and i absolutely love it. My Class is very rewarding in so many ways, i have made a few friends in just a very short time, also i can start my client base while im in school and have a clinic day once a week to bring in outside clients.

When I get up in the morning and walk to class I am proud to say that at least one person says hi to me. There is such a personal connection with the students, staff, and faculty it is like a really big family. I have never felt so at ease and comfortable away from my biological family. It is impossible to not be happy when you get to enjoy the sight of the ocean everyday. The positive attitude of everyone keeps me motivated to do well in school and life as well.

Nory

I am very proud of my acceptance to University of San Diego because it is not an easy school to get into and I tried very hard for my acceptance as a sophomore. Most people already know how beautiful the campus is, so everytime I mention the school I attend, people automatically start talking about how beautiful the campus is. I love the environment and I love how all the teachers get along with their students pretty well. They all know my name and that makes me feel very comfortable when asking them questions.

Yanet

Good weather, beautiful landscaping, close proximity to beaches, eaterys, etc

I brag about the campus and location. The campus itself it one of the most beautiful I've seen. All of the architecture is done in a Spanish mission style. There are fountains everywhere. It's in San Diego which is close to the beach and is a city. There's always something to do.

USD great attention to each and every student. The teachers are determined to make sure every student is doing work to their best potentional. There are no lecture classes here, only smaller classes (with 40 students at most), therefore it is easy to create a relaxed and comforting enviornment. The classes are demanding but nothing the students can't handle. All of the current students help eachother out with anything if needed. It is easy to make friends, no matter who you are so when its time for the weekend, it will always be an amazing time (beach or city!).

Anette

The beach

mike

The beach is only five minutes away, the only thing more beautiful than the women is the weather, people here are extremely nice and very open minded.

Veronica

I brag about the location of my school most. The University of San Diego is located in the heart of San Diego. It literally takes about 10 minutes to get anywhere. Everything is so close by and there is so much to do around the university. I lived in San Diego for two years now and never I have I been bored. The beach is 10 minutes away, major shopping malls are 5 minutes away, and night life is 10 minutes away. What more could a student ask for!

The surrounding of the campus is amazing compared to where I grew up. Everyone is open to new ideas and come from different back grounds. I lean a lot from my professors and the knowledge they bring to the class room. It is very easy to make friends in the campus and to get involved in school activities.

That it is a small ,beautiful and private university

I brag about the great professors, the beautiful campus, the off-campus beach living, the availability of fun things to do in San Diego, the not-too-big student population, and the hot law students you get to see in the deli : )

Guy

The weather, and the fact that there are more girls than boys. Our campus is really nice.

The small class sizes and the bauty of the campus.

Carolyn

The fact that im in San Diego, i have been across the border and my living conditions

It is gorgeous and only 3 miles from the beach!

Allyson

I mostly talk about how beautiful the campus is and how nice the regular and the law library are. I also talk about the speakers and the entertainers that USD gets to come to our school.