University of Scranton

« See more reviews of University of Scranton

The University of Scranton is a liberal arts college that stresses the importance community- among students, faculty, and the surrounding city- and has a strong belief in these three components working together to create a quality education to prepare it's students for the "real world."

The University of Scranton is a welcoming and friendly school, with a strong focus on community and academics; located in Scranton, PA, a small town in Northeastern PA that doesn't offer too much, but does enough as long as you take the time to meet new people and get involved.

The University of Scranton is a hidden gem in the north eastern Pennsylvania region due to its stellar academic reputation, its dedication to serving the local, national and international community as well as its countless options for extracurricular and social activities.

The University of Scranton is a Jesuit institution focusing on the education of the whole person, mind, body and spirit, by encorporating various requirements into the curriculum and building a community which all members can rely on.

The university of scranton is a wonderful school filled with caring professors, enthusiastic students, and friendly staff that become like family.

The University of Scranton has a lot to offer its students; there are a range of different programs that match the interests of the students.

The University of Scranton is an institution devoted to preparing students for outstanding success in prestigious careers.

The University of Scranton is small but feels like a big school with many activities to keep you busy all the time.

Scranton is an amazing community of friendly people and interesting courses. It's an incredibly fun place to be.

Scranton is a school where you don't have to worry about being judged; you can really be yourself.