Sioux Falls, SD
University of Sioux Falls

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Sioux Falls

Brock

I used to be very excited about attending here. However, their financial office fails to prepare for the amount of work that must be done prior to the start of the school year. Due to the financial aid policy at USF, students start the year without their financial aid being awarded till over a month after classes have started. Combined with the numerous online programs required for the nursing program this creates an extreme financial hardship for some students. I previously attended a much larger university and I had my financial aid readily available to me. Their lack of preparation and dated policies result in my rent being late as well as other bills to include health insurance. If you are a student who doesn't rely on family or other funding, you're put into a major bind.

The University of Sioux Falls is the safest school in the area. While the big state schools permit partying with drugs and alcohol (even having a whole week of it...), the University of Sioux Falls has a strict no tolerance rule against both. The academics are amazing and the atmosphere in the dorms is lively. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Alissa

USF is an excellent school for those who want to enjoy small class sizes while still living in a highly populated area. The best part of USF is the band director and the fact that it is in Sioux Falls. Sioux Falls has a lot to offer students, plus it is very likely that graduates will be able to find a job after graduation.

Mikayla

I love my school. It is small but wonderful. The community is great and there are so many opportunities to get involved on campus and in the community around Sioux Falls. My school's motto is "culture for service" because we believe in being servants to others.

Mataya

Before I decided USF was the place I would further my education I didn't take a tour or talk to anyone here, I just decided that it was close to home and if I didn't like it I would transfer. Now that my freshman year of college is almost over I have undoubtedly come to love this place. I've met some of my best friends here and everyone is always willing to help. USF is my home away from home.

Alyssa

My experience at the University of Sioux Falls has not been what I expected. I have met some incredible people during my time here which will make my transition to transfer next year more difficult. The dorms are very hot as we do not have air conditioning but it is bearable and the building of a new set of dorms is almost finished. The cafeteria's food is sometimes questionable. Furthermore, activities on campus do not exactly help get people out of their rooms and most people stick to their specific friend group. Finally, I do not regret my decision coming to USF but, I realized it is not the place for me.

Mackenzie

Overall the University of Sioux Falls is a great college. It has its flaws such as handicap accessibility and gluten free options at the cafeteria, but no college is perfect. University of Sioux falls is very accommodating to many people with multiple needs. Students on this campus have multiple options to participate in extracurricular activities while feeling safe. University of Sioux falls is a great college!

Madison

It is a good school that has academics that push your intelligence, and the campus is small enough to get around easy. Also, the campus is very safe. The cafeteria could be better, but the food is not terrible. The sports are a have a huge impact on the schools popularity, and overall I would recommend USF to my friends.

Connor

I can think of no better environment for students to grow in than the University of Sioux Falls. Wherever you are in life, USF is there to meet you and help you thrive with multiple opportunities for academic, emotional, and spiritual growth. I am so glad I came to this school and I wish everyone could have the same experience​ as me!

James

To recommend going to this school and decide which major would be the best choice for me.

Anyone who wants a career in business, health, sports, and many other career opportunities.

I normally mention when I hear we win a football game vs Augustana college that I joke about it to coworkers of mine that go there and customers that attend that school.

University of Sioux Falls administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.