University of Sioux Falls

« See more reviews of University of Sioux Falls

I honestly believe that all people should experience USF. It's a Christian school, but the students are not forced to follow that religion. It is introduced to everyone and then pursued if it is for those individuals. It is a very friendly and positive environment that I know anyone would feel comfortable in. However, I would love to see more diversity on campus. The student body at USF is mainly white and I believe that in order for us to squeeze every drop out of our education, we need to learn from people with different backgrounds and experiences.

The type of person that should attend this school, should be some on that wants to make some thing of their life. The individual should be willing to give their all in order to get a good education. They most be a person that knows what he/she wants in life and is willing to work hard at achiving their goals. The individual should always be willing to reach out to others in an enviornment of different ethnic back grounds and culthers. The individual should not be afriad of achivement, or being them selves as well as communicating with others.

People who come here generally like sports and close knit communities. Most people here are engaged in a sport or other activity. Also, Christian background is somewhat important to our school, too. Here chapel is not required, but it is a good quality to have because I'd say about 99.7% of people who attend are Christians. Also people who like small class sizes would like our academics. If a person is friendly, most anyone can learn to like USF. Our two big majors are education and business, so that is another thing to look out for.

Being completely honest USF is a college that anyone can attend, more or less there are those that can get exceedingly more out of it. Those people would be the ones who thoroughly enjoy the Word of God, one does not have a be a strong Christian just one that is willing to pursue all aspects of the Word. Also those characters out there that love to be around people and doing activities every night, have found the right place. USF offers a great amount of activities and will never let one be bored. Those wanting to be well educated!

If you are looking to grow not only in the field of your future your career, but in a variety of subjects this is the school for you. University of Sioux Falls strives in creating well-rounded and widely educated students. USF is distinctly a Christian college, but Christian views are not forced upon any individuals. Those thriving for an exciting social life and lifelong friends are sure to find happiness on this campus. There are always ways to get involved and the feel of community is amazingly overflowing.

I dont feel there is only one certain type of person that should feel comfortable attending this school. I hesitated drastically before agreeing to attend this school because of the "Christian College" factor, combined with my lack of knowledge about the Bible. As I look back on it now, I couldn't imagine going elsewhere. I never understood those who live their lives for Jesus, but now I do. I've learned a lesson that will change my actions, thoughts, and life style for the rest of my time here.

This school is a private college and consists of a low student population. People who learn better in smaller classrooms would benefit from this school. Most students here are creative, outgoing, energetic, and happy. The campus is small and people know at least half of the campus. Most of the students are involved in athletics but the school also offers intramurals and other clubs for students to participate in. A person with good morals and set goals would fit well here.

Because I am such a strong Christian I would love to be surrounded by Christian peers; however, know it doesn't always work like that. On the other hand, this school is incredibly diverse and anyone can fit in. Out of all the activities here at USF it is nearly impossible not to make friends and fit in within some sort of activity, whether it be sports, music, art, dance, honors programs, or more.

The person that should attend this school possesses that qualities of a Christian who wants to have those serivices, but wants to live in the world like Christ wanted his followers to do. If the student is not religious it is still a great place to go to school because it is a smaller school that allows for interaction between all students and professors.

i feel that anyone can attend this school, there are many different personalities and life styles that come along with people attending USF. I dont feel that USF discriminates against anyone who is interested in attending school here because it is christian based and they work with anyone who comes along.